What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The long drawn 9 phase polling of General Elections 2014 has seen many a battle between the Election Commission and the BJP with EC ordering FIR be filed against BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi for violating code of conduct and BJP alleging the anti-BJP bias of the EC. Now with the last phase of polling taking place today including the blockbuster contest at Varanasi, the BJP and the EC engaged in one final battle of the wits. Here’s what happened:

In pictures: The epic battle of wits between BJP and the Election Commission | The UnReal Times

@JanjaWeed Four questions:

1. If Kejri is Congress' B-team, why is he ENSURING in Varanasi that M votes gets divided & Modi wins comfortably?

2. If Kejri is Congress' B-team why the HELL, Congress decided to put a congress candidate when Kejru was fighting, this will only ensure comfortable win for Modi.

3. If Kejri is Congress' B-team why the HELL he resigned from Delhi on the first place & ensuring that BJP comes back with huge nos. now.

4. If Kejri is Congres' B-team than why is he cutting only Congress votes in Punjab as there was visible Anti-SAD mood in the state

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY 101 - BJP/MODI IS THE BRAIN BEHIND AAP!!!!

Your avatar. :-) Though I dont think they can win.[/quote]
Don't worry mate you just Vote for India's new PM:-):-) Thanks for you Precious Vote:tup::tup::tup:

Shame on all of you for spreading lies. AK is clearly winning by huge margin.

10155582_670896052977644_6720587758375301004_n.jpg
Hai re mere Naadaan Parinday. Naaraz Parinday se naam badal lo. :D

The long drawn 9 phase polling of General Elections 2014 has seen many a battle between the Election Commission and the BJP with EC ordering FIR be filed against BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi for violating code of conduct and BJP alleging the anti-BJP bias of the EC. Now with the last phase of polling taking place today including the blockbuster contest at Varanasi, the BJP and the EC engaged in one final battle of the wits. Here’s what happened:

In pictures: The epic battle of wits between BJP and the Election Commission | The UnReal Times
Good cleanup :enjoy:

@JanjaWeed Four questions:

1. If Kejri is Congress' B-team, why is he ENSURING in Varanasi that M votes gets divided & Modi wins comfortably?

2. If Kejri is Congress' B-team why the HELL, Congress decided to put a congress candidate when Kejru was fighting, this will only ensure comfortable win for Modi.

3. If Kejri is Congress' B-team why the HELL he resigned from Delhi on the first place & ensuring that BJP comes back with huge nos. now.

4. If Kejri is Congres' B-team than why is he cutting only Congress votes in Punjab as there was visible Anti-SAD mood in the state

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY 101 - BJP/MODI IS THE BRAIN BEHIND AAP!!!!

Not at all, AAP is Congress's stooge, a double edged sword though. This was there best bet to shave of BJP's anti corruption vote, and it sorta did work in Delhi VS. Too bad they couldn't replicate it at the national level.

I at times end up in tears for the condition of WB. If CPM was bad TMC is worse.... WB is becoming UP in terms of lawlessness...

I prefer the CPM to Mamata. Atleast they started showing some sense towards the end of their time. Not this lady. She is the ultimate proof that personal honesty is not and can not be the only barometer for public office.

Scientific rigging pioneered by the CPM.

Eg: In areas where opposition supporters are concentrated, get your chaps in early in the queue & take eternity to vote making many opposition supporters just give up & go home.

Honestly for the last few elections booth jamming is not happening as it used to be before. TMC has turned into a more blunt way. Intimidation.

Back
Top Bottom