What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

fikar not. acche din aane wale hain.. ab ki bar Modi sarkar! :coffee:
BC. Kya fikar not? Idhar neend nahi aa rahi. Life ka bharosa nahi. Pata chala kat gaya. :D

I am actually scarred of a possible hung Assembly. Its very important for future of India to get a complete majority govt. Otherwise, there wont be any impact which we are so dearly expecting.

After 16th when they will get very fews seats the party will beging to crumble. When they won in Delhi a lot of people who had desire to make it big joined AAP. These people mostly journalists took risk thinking if they can do a Rajiv Shukla. However, AAP has made big mistakes which will cost them in 2014, unless they results are out people wi keep giving them value. Look at the number of founder member complaining in such short time.
That's true. Their whole agenda got misrouted since their success in Delhi election. There was a honest trust & sympathy towards the party due to their humble approach & appearance. But since then, their priorities got changed... & they inserted quite a few selfish & power hungry individuals in their ranks.

People who once looked plain, honest & humble suddenly turned into bad mouthing obnoxious & patronizing creatures. It's real fall from grace for Kejriwal & co.

BC. Kya fikar not? Idhar neend nahi aa rahi. Life ka bharosa nahi. Pata chala kat gaya. :D

I am actually scarred of a possible hung Assembly. Its very important for future of India to get a complete majority govt. Otherwise, there wont be any impact which we are so dearly expecting.
believe me... I'm having cold feet too. Scroll back to my posts from yesterday & it will suggest the nervousness! Then again.. May 16th could be a turning point in Indian history as it's also my b'day that day!:pleasantry:

believe me... I'm having cold feet too. Scroll back to my posts from yesterday & it will suggest the nervousness! Then again.. May 16th could be a turning point in Indian history as it's also my b'day that day!:pleasantry:

What TURNED when you were BORN?? :D

Interesting.............this will how a SAFFRONIZED India will LOOK..................

Many are saying anything related to modi and his corporate connections will jump highly , anything Gujju ambani TATA adani LOL
Adani stock at its highest now will rise further, but yes all gujju and modi friendly corporates stocks will jump up for sure on may16. Enjoy the market going up for the next 5 years and reap profits ;)

@Angry Bird

Dedicated to ur Status message. :lol:

10292484_680764388625559_7073580311008056323_n.jpg

Who's more likely to make it to PMO, wishing apart? Any news leak? I know it's out of the question phir bhi...

Indian political polling is highly unpredictable @Emmie

the picture becomes clearer closer to May 16th.

Last edited:

actually my fear is of a Disappointing Modi tenure.

That would mean after 2019, you will see a decade of congress rule.

actually my fear is of a Disappointing Modi tenure.

That would mean after 2019, you will see a decade of congress rule.
Why do u think Modi wud dissapoint?

If dual power centres and nominal heads can run this country for a decade than strong decisive leader can definitely will. WOrld is dying to invest in India and we all know how pro business Modi is. Vibrant Gujrat vs Vibrant India. Now u decide.

And Indians will vote again Modi only for his developmental work.

Last edited:
Kejriwal telling villagers in Varanasi that BJP's symbol is Jhaadu, Mr Anti Corruption crusader has stooped to a new low .

Kejriwal telling villagers in Varanasi that BJP's symbol is Jhaadu, Mr Anti Corruption crusader has stooped to a new low .
Not Possible. Kejriwal isnt a fool in that case.

Dint u guyz understand the symbol flaunting issue Modi got caught into? U guyz really think, that Modi who hasnt broken even the slightest of laws, who has understanding of all the laws, whose support team are so consious wud ever make such petty mistakes?

It shud have been obvious that Modi did it purposely. He knew that there will be media hype and this will spread thruout India that Modi broke law flaunting the LOTUS symbol.

Got it? ;)

Some Reason why we support Modi. Hes damn street smart. Congress ko bech ke kha jaaye aur Pappu ko agle saal pata chale, aisa sample hai. :D

Back
Top Bottom