What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

There is no question of Modi LOOSING from Varanasi.........u can't judge by Road Show strength as people can be brought from outside also.

Those who are still skeptical, I AM READY TO BET RS. 1 LAKH ON MODI WINING :D

There is no question of Modi LOOSING from Varanasi.........u can't judge by Road Show strength as people can be brought from outside also.

Those who are still skeptical, I AM READY TO BET RS. 1 LAKH ON MODI WINING :D
Bhai ye to fixing scene hai. Bet kaise lagaya jaaye bata de. Tu haara to paise kaise dega? Bet jeetne ka kaam mera. :D

Mufti Board of Varanasi Says Vote for Arvind Kejriwal

iska kya , koi impact hoga ?
Hmm. Mukhtar Ansari supporting Ajay Rai, Mufti supporting AAP. Expecting Muslims split votes? ;)

There is some reason Modi is contesting from Varansi. Its the safest bet.

Others are mere trying to win brownie points in their CV of fighting against like of Modi.

Who's more likely to make it to PMO, wishing apart? Any news leak? I know it's out of the question phir bhi...

Tomorrow Exit Polls will be out, 220+ BJP means it's Modi Sarkar for sure.
Anything above 200 for BJP and It will be Modi sarkar.
Anyway my conservative prediction is BJP 220+, NDA ~260.

Who's more likely to make it to PMO, wishing apart? Any news leak? I know it's out of the question phir bhi...
Max chance of Modi. Congress tried a lot to play on Modi attack and talk bout age old events. Modi pounced on every opportunity and headed one of the most techie campaign in todays world.

Its Modi everywhere.............Not coz hes from BJP and RSS and will finish Pakistan in 6 months. :D ..........but because there is no leader with such proven record around him.

Its high tym Congress are told that PMO =/= Gandhi Surname, irrespective of mediocre credentials. India is 50% middle class which are highly educated and u cant fool this class.

Its a no competition for Modi this tym.

Back
Top Bottom