What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

why i said nabin will not join NDA bcoz there is a lot of support for nabin at-least in all parts odisha except western parts. if he joins NDA he had to ally them too in the state govt which is simultaneously getting elected. he will lose a lot.

Last we heard, he is having some tough time in winning assembly seats unlike last election due to the opposition of Mahapatra. Naveen Patnaik is an insecure politician who wants absolute control in terms of numbers. He wont be very comfortable if his party gets below 95. Most of the exit polls are placing his tally between 75-85. This may pursue him to get support of ~20 MLAs of BJP.

BJP has also done some spirited campaigning and is hopeful of getting at least 4-5 MPs. I have talked to some BJP leaders and they were saying that loss for NDA in Bihar will be compensated from Odisha.

Last we heard, he is having some tough time in winning assembly seats unlike last election due to the opposition of Mahapatra. Naveen Patnaik is an insecure politician who wants absolute control in terms of numbers. He wont be very comfortable if his party gets below 95. Most of the exit polls are placing his tally between 75-85. This may pursue him to get support of ~20 MLAs of BJP.

BJP has also done some spirited campaigning and is hopeful of getting at least 4-5 MPs. I have talked to some BJP leaders and they were saying that loss for NDA in Bihar will be compensated from Odisha.
But dude after the management of phailin cyclone there is a strong support for nabin atleast. all of the ppl i know voted him for MLA elections. MP elections there is support for BJP.everyone i have talked in odisha support NAMO for pm. BJP will definitely get 4-5 may be up to 8 MP sits. but him supporting NDA is a long shot.

But dude after the management of phailin cyclone there is a strong support for nabin atleast. all of the ppl i know voted him for MLA elections. MP elections there is support for BJP.everyone i have talked in odisha support NAMO for pm. BJP will definitely get 4-5 may be up to 8 MP sits. but him supporting NDA is a long shot.

If people voted differently for the two elections then the situation becomes tricky. May be they will just abstain on voting days. That I think can be arranged. And imo Modi suggested same in today's interview. Soft and understanding opposition is as good as ally.

I do see BJP becoming principal opposition in Odisha in 5-10 years. The popular schemes of Naveen is loosing its sheen and Congress is nowhere to cash in. Will be interesting to witness saffron rising in Bengal and Odisha.

Lats see when is FIR launched... Or, Sampath will save Rahul again..?

Rahul clearly entered EVM area, says EC - The Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom