What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Maan Gye Boss Modi Ko............"Neech Rajniti" = "Neechi Jati" :rofl:

Jab UP key log pehle CAST dekhte hai fir DEVELOPMENT, yeh kehna jaroori tha.
still media is ranting on modi on goon Caste politics .I Mean "neech" word is Already very controversial it used to describe particular Sect of society Joker aranab goswami Trying to find meaning of the hindi word through Eng dictionary with Stood Sanjay Jha on News our it's was hilarious:D:D:D:D:D

NOPE. He never VIOLATES model code..............................

TECHNICALLY OFCOURSE :D
Oh c'mon... we need a FIR against him tomorrow. Maybe he will reveal his caste to Behen Mayavatiji.. & all the channels will be busy discussing that! :lol:

Nothing will change.
Ya... for the ones who doesn't want to & play victim all the time! No one can help 'em in that regard...

Nothing will change.
No Modi Not loved because he can change everything in seconds But he is there to provide Our nation a hope and a Vision which we Lost In those 10 yrs of Upa Rule.He is there to Show india it's Path to Glory it's not on him it's on US.He is there to make Sure that light of hope in are hearts Still Burns

@NKVD @JanjaWeed @jbond197 tum US-UK-Russia mey beth kar itney Indian Channels dekhte ho, me khud India me reh kar nahi dekhta esp. u ppl seem obsessed by Arnab :rofl:
Are I'm in India now Studying in Delhi. bhai I been to Moscow with my father He Working in Indian Consulate In Russia(only can desclose this much here) .Maa aur dad hain wahan I'm in India with my Rest of the family at Our home:)

No Modi Not loved because he can change everything in seconds But he is there to provide Our nation a hope and a Vision which we Lost In those 10 yrs of Upa Rule.He is there to Show india it's Path to Glory it's not on him it's on US.He is there to make Sure that light of hope in are hearts Still Burns

Modi even cant do anything because he is even part of the same system . Hope for the nation will come that time when Indian public will not be exploited.

Playing should have some rules and here back stabbing is going on .
well.. ones who allowed to be back stabbed all this while for the past 60 odd years & still wants to be abused in the hands of same political party who disguise as saviour of victims, are beyond help. Pessimism is the only way of life for those who believe they are victims & are fearful of the change in status quo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom