What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They are still much better than Lalu who used to head the "Kidnapping" industry. Any party/politician who wants Lalu to win is a party of scums of lowest kind.

Dont bother replying if the above post of yours qualifies as reply. I have never used AAPTARD for any AAP supporter and do not want to start using it with you.

No there is a CRITERIA set to become an AAP supporter - SELL YOUR BRAIN ON OLX BEFORE JOINING THE FUN. :lol:

No there is a CRITERIA set to become an AAP supporter - SELL YOUR BRAIN ON OLX BEFORE JOINING THE FUN. :lol:

Ek baar election ho jaaye, fir in AAP supporters ko dekhte hain. They have the audacity to support Lalu just to defeat BJP and claim to be anti-Corruption.

So trucks have arrived... Best thing is villagers opposing this money distribution.

If the Case Even You are Corrupt for some Instance All Citzens are corrupt in Some Instance

Here i am talking about politicians on whom there are corruption cases worth millions. By the way nice way to dodge the question

Oh yes... they do have something which other's don't! & that is full on entertainment & dramabazi wherever they go... & whatever they do!

The real actors, entertainers and the dramabaz are those politicians who are still fighting elections even after eatting millions.

It must be pretty bad down there for COngressi's to get that desperate

Yes... BJP should make sure that enough evidence is caught and then shame Congress with them. Neither EC nor local admin. will do anything to deter Congressis.

Here i am talking about politicians on whom there are corruption cases worth millions. By the way nice way to dodge the question
I'm talking about Us its Our country "we the people" choose them So we are Very responsible like them maybe be more responsible.

On CNN IBN Rajdeep asked Kejri if you become MP from Varanasi then will you continue or go to Delhi for cmship.

He said "ab future ka kya bolu me"

c***ya ya bhi bhag key janey ki firak me hai :rofl:

I'm talking about Us its Our country "we the people" choose them So we are Very responsible like them maybe be more responsible.

We the people give our vote but the tickets are given by the party command.

Back
Top Bottom