What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

FYI ...........Punjab became fan of Kejriwal only when he resigned from CM post ..........before that he was just an ordinary polititian from some outter state .

arey bhai pata hai u r from Punjab but yeh INDIA ka election ho rha hai, har cheez me Punjab ko kyo ghaseet leta hai bhai?

BTW, i thought you only said that AAP is getting 1-2 seats only.

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi
Niticentral Staff6 May 2014

A day after Congress’s Priyanka Vadra described Narendra Modi’s campaigining in Amethi as, ‘low level politics’, the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate hit back saying he is being targetted because he belongs to the Backward Caste.

“I belong to a lower caste of society that’s why they think my politics is low-level politics,” Modi tweeted on Tuesday morning.

“This low-level politics will rescue our country from 60 years of misrule and vote-bank politics, and wipe the tears of millions,” he said in a series of tweets.

126.jpg

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi | Niti Central
That's a Ace pulled up by Namo,The best way to get OBC votes and made congress take a step back,if they crititcise him they will now be labelled OBC haters etc.If they don't They have nothing to campaign against him.
Since the Snoopgate is over as of today the woman put up case in SC "Thanking the Gujarat governement for trailing her and asking SC to stop Snoopgate probes as it involves intruding her privacy.That is a tombstone on Snoopgate for future references.

Reporter: Ma’am Smriti Irani said that….
Priyanka Vadra: Who?
Reporter: Smriti Irani
Priyanka Vadra: Oh! Hahahaha
That’s snobbery for you people!
Well to answer her hahaha, Smriti Irani has been the National Secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party, President of BJP Mahila Morcha and Vice President of Bharatiya Janata Party. She holds the record of winning five consecutive Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress. She had the guts to contest against Congress stalwart Kapil Sibal and now she is challenging the Congress’s PM candidate himself. And she is a Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.
And Who are you lady?
Daughter of Rajiv Gandhi
Grand Daughter of Indira Gandhi
Great Grand Daughter of Nehru
And What exactly is your contribution to the world?
Are you an MP from Lok Sabha? No
Are you an MP from Rajya Sabha? No
Are you a social activist? No
Are you an animal rights activist like your aunt? No
Are you a Journalist? A lawyer? An economist? NO NO NO
दूसरों की बुराई जब किया किजिये
आइना सामने रख लिया कीजिये!o_O

FYI ...........Punjab became fan of Kejriwal only when he resigned from CM post ..........before that he was just an ordinary polititian from some outter state .
Sure you liked him because you were not the ones whom he promised moon and dumped to take a flight for PM seat and that too in 49 days. He had opportunity to prove himself but what he did was to quit the job like loser on the orders of Congress only because Cong wanted to use him as a spoiler for Modi. I dont know what was brave in it that you guys saw and became his fan.

arey bhai pata hai u r from Punjab but yeh INDIA ka election ho rha hai, har cheez me Punjab ko kyo ghaseet leta hai bhai?

BTW, i thought you only said that AAP is getting 1-2 seats only.

they might not win any seat.....or can win as much as 5 seats........but that doesnt matter........anything of more then 20% votes in punjab to AAP will be more then enough for assembly elections.

only seats that have a chance in punjab are Ludhiana ( Advocate Phoolka ) , Sangrur ( Bhagwant Mann) , Gurdaspur (Chotepur)

many people that i know voted for Congress , just to stop Akalis going into PArliament........they will shift to AAP in assembly election if they see a good vote bank in Punjab for AAP .

One uncle of mine from Jalandhar said he voted for AAP only to increase there voting percentage , so that they can be motivated to work in future.....remember a 28-yr old Private school teacher ( daughter of a Maid ) was a AAP candidate from that area.....no chance of her winning , but she will garner handsome votes because peeps voted her.

ANd mate about bringing Punjab in national election is a simple fact........if a polititian cant be helpful to his local population , how can u expect them to be helpful for the nation??? ..........Akalis?BJP leaders in Punjab ruined everything ...........wonders what benefit they will bring by being in Parliament ????

10174991_403830799756574_7451101678049766413_n.jpg

Kudos to Anil Divan who was Amicus Curie (an impartial adviser to a court of law in a particular case) .

The verdict reading down Section 6A of the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, came on a petition by BJP leader Dr. Subramanian Swamy.

Dr. Subramanian Swamy had filed a petition in Supreme court against Section 6A of the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act that mandates the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to take prior sanction of the government before investigating an officer of the rank of joint secretary and above in corruption cases.

The Supreme court said Section 6A discriminates and divides the bureaucracy into two sets of officers and shields those at the senior level.

"All government officials have to be treated equally and have to face the same process of inquiry in graft cases," the SC said.

The apex court said the status of top bureaucrats is of no relevance in the offence under the Prevention of Corruption Act.

The SC said the government can not protect one of them while leaving the other to fend for himself.

A corrupt servant is a corrupt servant and corruption is enemy of the nation, it said.

Swamy Strikes again and comes as Victor !!!

Back
Top Bottom