What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hmm.. Matches my seat tally. Have always said BJP+ 20-24..
Thats very true and unbiased. BJP has gained enough from first 2 phases which are helping them now to cross 20+. I guess in next 2 phases BJP will do okay but nothing like first 2. Whats your opinion?

BmpODqUCcAAqWhY.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

@JanjaWeed I was wondering if after losing Varanasi big time with what face Kejri will go back to Delhi claiming CMship again? The same chair he left to fight Modi in Varanasi.

Though I seriously think that IF BJP will project Kiran Bedi as CM then he stands NO CHANCE at all, but still can AAP project him as CM??

@JanjaWeed I was wondering if after losing Varanasi big time with what face Kejri will go back to Delhi claiming CMship again? The same chair he left to fight Modi in Varanasi.

Though I seriously think that IF BJP will project Kiran Bedi as CM then he stands NO CHANCE at all, but still can AAP project him as CM??
Bhai eik baar galti ho gyi to har bar log karenge kya.. By running away from Delhi to fight Loksabha elections, he lost majority of his support amongst youth, auto rickshaw-walas etc. Even Muslims are drifting towards Congress. So doesn't matter he stands or not, AAP has lost credibility and in no possible way the party will win as many seats as they did earlier.

If BJP projects Kiran Bedi as CM candidate that will the death of AAP & AJ.. Kiran Bedi has a very strong emotional connect with the Delhites. She has served the city, in different roles, number of times.

Mamta' statement
@JanjaWeed

Absolutely ! That would be master move to get Kiran Bedi on board. Tough and no-nonsense administrator.

These fake Gandhi' ruling for past 6 decades wish get ctrl ^ alt ^ del permanently from our country.

Bhai eik baar galti ho gyi to har bar log karenge kya.. He lost majority of his support amongst youth, auto rickshaw-walas etc. Even Muslims are drifting towards Congress. So doesn't matter he stands or not, AAP has lost credibility. No way the party will win as many seats as they did earlier.

All of a sudden, AAP face is completely missing from any national television network. You hardly find Kejju, Shazia, Kumar Vishwas. Someone or other just pops up randomly but pretty insignificant

He will have a ready excuse... Mai ek aam aadmi hu. BJP, Congress, Ambani, Adhani sub mile hue teh muje harane ke liye.. & also he will come out with crap such as voting was rigged.

However he will still run for Delhi CMship. Should there be a re-election, BJP will present Ms Bedi as CM candidate.. & there will be a direct fight between Kejriwal & Kiran Bedi.. & Kiran Bedi to win. Kejriwal has lost it... There is no recovery.
There could be another scenario where few of his MLAs walk over to BJP & help BJP form govt without going for re-election. Either way BJP holds all the cards in Delhi.

Jo Apney INTERVIEW sey "INDIA NEWS" jaisey channel ki bhi TRP bada de uska naam hey NARENDRA MODI.

Jo Apney INTERVIEW sey "serious show ko bhi comedy circus bana dey" uska naam hai RAHUL GANDHI.

Jo Apney INTERVIEW sey "NORMAL" channel ko bhi "KRANTIKARI" bana dey uska naam hai ARVIND KEJRIWAL.

These fake Gandhi' ruling for past 6 decades wish get ctrl ^ alt ^ del permanently from our country.
Yeah, I think that will be a better option than punishing them and throwing them in prison. Take all the looted money/asset/property from them and get the whole Gandra family Italian citizenship.

todays newspaper read ............Court issued non-bailable warrant against BJP minister Anil joshi (Amritsar)

so how is BJP different from Akalis???

Also Baba Ramdev might get banned from entry into Punjab ............reportedly he was caught on camera disrespecting "Guru Gobind Singh" ............what this guy is thinking????

Bhai eik baar galti ho gyi to har bar log karenge kya.. By running away from Delhi to fight Loksabha elections, he lost majority of his support amongst youth, auto rickshaw-walas etc. Even Muslims are drifting towards Congress. So doesn't matter he stands or not, AAP has lost credibility and in no possible way the party will win as many seats as they did earlier.

If BJP projects Kiran Bedi as CM candidate that will the death of AAP & AJ.. Kiran Bedi has a very strong emotional connect with the Delhites. She has served the city, in different roles, number of times.

FYI ...........Punjab became fan of Kejriwal only when he resigned from CM post ..........before that he was just an ordinary polititian from some outter state .

Back
Top Bottom