What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bm23ukpCIAAtv3i.png:large

How dare Amit Shah state the well known & widely reported fact abt Azamgarh? His mistake that he didn't learn to lie.

Can anyone tell me ftom remaining seats how many are muslim dominated seats and how many hindu dominated ..and also how many seats left in westbengal..

Looks like modi intentionally seperated his campaign on first where muslim votes are factor he used devlopment issue and now as most of seats are over he is attracting hindu voters ;) master ...

It says a number of CPI M and TMC local committee leaders visited Modi's campaign in Asansol to listen to his speech. A substantial number of those members are Hindi speakers. One DYFI leader (student wing of CPI M) said to the reporter that "Bhai saab,abki baar Modi sarkar.Koi kuch bhi kahe Isbar Modi hi ayenge center pe. To BJP ko hi vote deke dekhte hain. Aur please mera naam mat publish kijiyega." One TMC leader said that they are pissed of by the corruption in their top brass.

Is this enough or you want more details? :-)

Government decides not to appoint judge to investigate "Snoopgate," say sources; it had earlier said judge would be picked by May 16!

yeh bhi tain tain fiss ho gaya! :lol:

jai shri ram:victory::victory::victory::victory:

Jai Shree Ram.
It says a number of CPI M and TMC local committee leaders visited Modi's campaign in Asansol to listen to his speech. A substantial number of those members are Hindi speakers. One DYFI leader (student wing of CPI M) said to the reporter that "Bhai saab,abki baar Modi sarkar.Koi kuch bhi kahe Isbar Modi hi ayenge center pe. To BJP ko hi vote deke dekhte hain. Aur please mera naam mat publish kijiyega." One TMC leader said that they are pissed of by the corruption in their top brass.

Is this enough or you want more details? :-)

I am lovin it.

Back
Top Bottom