What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am not too well versed in the SPG act so if what you say is true I very much hope the Gandhis are stripped of their SPG cover when and if the BJP come to power, there is simply no justification for it.

I wonder how likely this is though......

As for MMS, there is no question of him not having it, he is an ex-PM of India and is fully entitled to it as every other former PM of India has had it.

As per current SPG act protectees(includes immediate kith and kins of PM) under SPG protection can enjoy SPG protection till 10 years after ex-PM demits the office thereafter annual revision for further protection will be done after assessing threat perception. But 2 years back Congress government overrided that rule and extended the SPG protection for fake Gandhis for 5 more years. Let's hope BJP corrects it and implement it as per rulebook that is annual revision. Personally I feel Z category security is enough for Priyanka.

@Roybot
The snoopgate issue is coming up.Saw a heated argument on Times now tonite.
Thought I'll update you about it as we were discussing it the other day on this thread.

'Thanks to AAP, Modi mustering courage to campaign in Amethi' - Yogendra Yadav | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

listen to these attention seeking cheergirls! :omghaha:

@Roybot
The snoopgate issue is coming up.Saw a heated argument on Times now tonite.
Thought I'll update you about it as we were discussing it the other day on this thread.
I think timesnow has made atleast ten dedicated newshour debate on the subject... nothing to show for it on the ground though! things are still looking up for Modi!

They are clearly cartoons in Indian Politics.

If they were in Science, they would have claimed many things - We told Newton to sit below that "tree", we gave idea to columbus that earth may be round, Einstein was in touch with kejriwal before he came out with famous E = mcsquare eq., etc. etc. :D

If they were in Science, they would have claimed many things - We told Newton to sit below that "tree", we gave idea to columbus that earth may be round, Einstein was in touch with kejriwal before he came out with famous E = mcsquare eq., etc. etc. :D
'AAPtard' says, "Oh that happened, Kejri sir did tell Einstein about the equation. Why he wasted so much time is a mystery. Perhaps he was bought by Ford or ... Ambani." :coffee:

& Kujliwal already reckons he is the avatar of Lord Rama & Satya Harischandra.. But I think they are more like Poonam Pandey! anything to get attention!:omghaha:

& Kujliwal already reckons he is the avatar of Lord Rama & Satya Harischandra.. But I think they are more like Poonam Pandey! anything to get attention!:omghaha:
Please don't insult Poonam Pandey. She has always been honest and consistent. She never did a volte-face and has always maintained 'transparency'. :)

To Andhra members, how is last minute mood\trend in our AP? I know polls are favoring NDA, it seems like it's tight race for Assembly elections.

With guynextdoor gone there are no cong or AAP supporters here or what?
Kuch mazaa hi nahi aa raha:cray:

@JanjaWeed @jha NDTV giving 23 out of 33 seats remaining to go to polls in UP to BJP!!!

Hud chut*yapa hai is channel ka... Bina matlab ka propaganda kar rahe hain... Why is their opinion polls not banned at this stage..?

BTW they are not too off the mark .. :)

Bm0JA8BCQAA4UBu.jpg:large

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom