What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10174922_10203303113875851_9001547615456318122_n.jpg
I meant BJP + Akalis. :D

enjoy modi wave in Punjab

Who knows AAP in Punjab can end up doing the same thing it did in Delhi Elections that is splitting anti incumbency votes benefitting BJP and sadly even Akalis

koi baat nahi .... gurlz ko zayaada mehnat nahi karni chahiye. :partay: complexion bigad jaayega :cool:
aap bus yeh video enjoy karen
Video dedicated to @cheekybird
Top comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mehant aur complexion wali baat kha say agya? There are members like Krait, Abingdonboy, Janon & others, I read every post of there's but don't want to waste my energy on reading post of some dimwit. I've already seen this video, let Cheeky JI enjoy it. :D

Who knows AAP in Punjab can end up doing the same thing it did in Delhi Elections that is splitting anti incumbency votes benefitting BJP and sadly even Akalis

for u mate ..............find Modi wave

I meant BJP + Akalis. :D
I think its statergical mistake by Bjp they should be fighting atleast 5 seats because For more polarizing of modi effect It might get Bjp tally to 8-9 seats if we say alkalis will get minimum 3 seats in Punjab

Are bhai, my family hails from Punjab and I know whose wave is there, tenu dasan di lorh nahi. :sick:

are bhai saheb............not only my family ...........but mein khud punjAB mein hun.............

Pathankot is Center of RSS in Punjab.......so crowd was expected there mate..........modi or no modi...

meanwhile ur dear Mr.Jaitley is having hard time as the video posted by me shows

I would have posted many pics but since I am on my cell phone right now so can't do that. @Sidak and others please do the honours :D

a
Pathankot is Center of RSS in Punjab.......so crowd was expected there mate..........modi or no modi...

So you mean they are not bothered about drugs issue and 70% (over exaggerated numbers) of youth becoming drug addicts!! Or is it that due to RSS/BJP culture that region is free of drugs and only the places with people of lose morals with loads of money(which is either sent by their Dad is Canada or they got by selling lands) are turning to drugs for fun?

Last edited:
are bhai saheb............not only my family ...........but mein khud punjAB mein hun.............

meanwhile ur dear Mr.Jaitley is having hard time as the video posted by me shows
ohh we will see that Capt himself not have some good reputation regarding public relations:D:D

Last edited:
So you mean they are not bothered about Drugs and 70% (over exaggerated numbers) of youth becoming drug addicts!! Or is it that due to RSS/BJP culture that region is free of drugs and only the places with people of lose morals with loads of money(which is either sent by their Dad is Canada or they got by selling lands) are turning to drugs for fun?

this 70% figure was given by the Punjab govt to the punjab high court..............go ask them not me mate.

and for ur kind info............the study was conducted on orders of high court by GNDU university and came up with these figures.

not only drugs ...........there are many issues....

farmers protests against punjab govt.................police shoots................people die................common sight since past few years

Bhai ji, mujhe bhi Akali Dal aur congress kay karnamo kay bare may pata hai...Jo Punjab may mess hai, we Punjabi's are equally responsible for it...One can't just put all the responsibility on Politicians....I just pity on people of Punjab, as I am sure AAP will not do anything for them and things will remain same...Logo kay pass choice nahi, AAP bhi try kar loo...:)

Back
Top Bottom