What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

On MP 27 99.99% sure...
but
24 is worst case scenario.
BJP would have got 24 even without projecting Modi as PM candidate.

Shivraj has done an amazing job in M.P so M.P and Gujarat assured we will get a good number of seats

55 is huge .. are you sure about the 55 figure ?
I dont know about this but UP Is Very debatable mean if you giving 55 out of 80 to the Bjp its very controversial because this is really gonna end monopoly of Regional parties SP and BSP and there cadre in Up which is present in UP since a decade or So and it's unbelievable if this Happens @ Jha will agree with me on this one

I dont know about this but UP Is Very debatable mean if you giving 55 out of 80 to the Bjp its very controversial because this is really gonna end monopoly of Regional parties SP and BSP and there cadre in Up which is present in UP since a decade or So and it's unbelievable if this Happens @ Jha will agree with me on this one

I was expecting around 40ish but if 55 is the true figure then its over for BSP and SP .. 2015 U.P elections will go to BJP hands down ...

I was expecting around 40ish but if 55 is the true figure then its over for BSP and SP .. 2015 U.P elections will go to BJP hands down ...
Yeah it will If this happens it will somehow help UP because Up is destroyed by these regional parties Cast politics UP need a National party to come to power this time

Dont know about BSP but yes Ffor SP its over now ....

Local Parties and congress have been destroyed in well ruled BJP states like Chatisgarh, Gujarat and M.P . If BJP can target U.P and get a good government in place , then it will be a massive gain for BJP .

Back
Top Bottom