What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Abki baar . . .

/
/
/
/
/
/

.Dimpu hai mera pyar :wub::wub::wub:

Mulayam sey....................

Buri tarah PITEGA yaar................ :D

No Way........not sure of any other seat of Punjab but AJ is certainly winning. & votes haven't even been cast yet.
I know votes haven't been casted but the mood in general is anti akali in Punjab. It was not wise to risk Arun Jaitley for such unpredictable place.

Yeh Dimag se nahi soch raha tha us time... :D

Mumbai area mein Congress wale bahut confident lag rahe hain. Bol rahe hain 4 to koi nahin rok sakta.. Is chu***ye EC ne khel kharab kar diya..

Modi Sarkar ayenge to sab ke sab rone lagenge

Somebody posted on facebook..

The voter records in Maharashtra were deleted to save Indians Baarteeaata for Sonia Gandhi!!!

Last edited:
I know votes haven't been casted but the mood in general is anti akali in Punjab. It was not wise to risk Arun Jaitley for such unpredictable place.
Jaitley is crucial for NaMo's scheme of things. He is one Delhi club member who has been on Modi's side right from the start while others has been hot & cold towards Modi. Even I was surprised when he decided to fight from Amritsar instead of a safe seat from Delhi or a sub-urban Delhi.

Jaitley is winning the seat. Drugs are a major problem but Akalis know what they are doing. They have strong presence in rural areas. Not to forget the great clean shit episode.

I hate to say it but if 70% of youth are addicted, then you cant squarely blame the supplier. Whole culture needs a rejig. The famous machismo also needs to be toned down a bit.

Anyone Listened to Prithviraj Chavan today............................. :D

Back
Top Bottom