What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's the word for flower in Urdu. Gul Khilana is a fairly common adage in Hindi as well. I asked that way specifically because the expression has slightly negative connotation,mildly associated with cheating or spinning lies. Waise, Kahaan se ho Bhaya?

I know the meaning of "Gul Khilana" but this is official BJP song and they are not saying Gul Khilane but Kamal Khilane because Kamal is their symbol. I dont know from where you made that weird connection of Kamal Khilane to Gul Khilane.

In Hindi we also say bijli "gul" ho gai meaning the electricity has been disconnected but when BJP says kamal ka button dabao it does not mean to press button so that electricity becomes gul.

Main Dehradun se hoon aur mujhe urdu nahi aati. If someone is speaking urdu I can try and make a jist of what they are saying but if you give specific words and ask their meaning I will not know.

Rs. 100 for wearing AAPtard cap. :sick:

Link : Varanasi vignettes: Modi, Modi everywhere - Rediff.com India News

(third last para)
10302641_1484897281721799_7051592291115247351_n.png

So he accepts that there was deletion.. & it was unauthorized? So what's the harm in holding re-polls? & these deletion has a pattern to it. I was listening to Ram Jethmalani's interview yesterday. Apparently from his building all the owner's & employer's name was deleted... but funny enough, all the employee's names were intact. Also.. there are reports that mostly Gujarati names are missing from the list. Now.. this can't be accidental!
The EC can't be faulted either. The monarchy still does exercise tremendous influence and will obviously do everything in its power to hold on to it. :unsure:

I know the meaning of "Gul Khilana" but this is official BJP song and they are not saying Gul Khilane but Kamal Khilane because Kamal is their symbol. I dont know from where you made that weird connection of Kamal Khilane to Gul Khilane.

In Hindi we also say bijli "gul" ho gai meaning the electricity has been disconnected but when BJP says kamal ka button dabao it does not mean to press button so that electricity becomes gul.

Main Dehradun se hoon aur mujhe urdu nahi aati. If someone is speaking urdu I can try and make a jist of what they are saying but if you give specific words and ask their meaning I will not know.

It's not a weird connection, but the first impulse that came to my mind when I heard Mein Kamal khilane aaya hoon. Still feel a better choice of wording could've been better.

Your second para is beyond my comprehension.:wacko:

North Indian ho aur South Indian se Urdu ke lesson le rahe ho?:haha:

The EC can't be faulted either. The monarchy still does exercise tremendous influence and will obviously do everything in its power to hold on to it. :unsure:
I thought we are a republic.. & constitutional bodies are subservient to the republic. wow.. how wrong I was. Royalty still prevails in India even if it's not Indian, but Italian! :o:

I thought we are a republic.. & constitutional bodies are subservient to the republic. wow.. how wrong I was. Royalty still prevails in India even if it's not Indian, but Italian! :o:
Don't blame you for thinking that. :D The art of illusion has been perfected over a century. Credit should be given where it is due.

Pathetic list. Simply fail to understand the rationale behind some of the names uttered.
Product of Anger and frustration defies reason. :D

BJP:
205-215 seats tops
Congress:
Dont care
butchcassidy ki bhavishvaani. Any one interested in satta?

It's not a weird connection, but the first impulse that came to my mind when I heard Mein Kamal khilane aaya hoon. Still feel a better choice of wording could've been better.

Your second para is beyond my comprehension.:wacko:

North Indian ho aur South Indian se Urdu ke lesson le rahe ho?:haha:

Only a person with knowledge of Urdu and less knowledge of Hindi may equate Kamal Khilana to Gul Khilana. I guess you are from Hyderabad and so you know more Urdu as compared to Hindi.

North Indian Hindu hoon North Indian Muslim nahin ki mujhe Urdu aaye. Like I said I can understand the gist not specific words

Gandhi family has been decreasing influence in India for a long time now , India will be free at some point as now people are aware of the problems and aware of the enemy and also aware of the solution . What ever they do will get to public space . Either we kick them out by Democracy or we kick them out by Tehrir square, wither way its coming ..sooner or later ..

Tujhe aur there villag walo ko Dimpu maaf nahi karegi. :cray:

PS: I know a @Bhai Zakir like Modi hater secular in real life. Today, he also said 'Your Modi will get 200 to 240' seats...:yay:

Errr.. . . . Dimpu ko sirf merese kaam hai . . or maine usko hi vote diya :p::p::p:

Last edited:
Only a person with knowledge of Urdu and less knowledge of Hindi may equate Kamal Khilana to Gul Khilana. I guess you are from Hyderabad and so you know more Urdu as compared to Hindi.

North Indian Hindu hoon North Indian Muslim nahin ki mujhe Urdu aaye. Like I said I can understand the gist not specific words
Phir galat! Main Bengaluru se hoon....aur maine School me Hindi seekha tha, Urdu nahi.:pleasantry:

Errr.. . . . Dimou ko sirf merese kaam hai . . or maine usko hi vote diya :p::p::p:
Tune Dimpu ko vote diya?:o:

Back
Top Bottom