What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I pray to god it happens...
We need one massive Shock to the system to kick the existing Assholes out and SHTF scenario is best for it.

It will happen , what ever happens happens only for good . Congress should never ever be allowed to come to power .. ever again ..

hey fighter ......check this new adventure sport organised by govt in every city of our state

do watch last two seconds.......
Most of the images were in fact from South India...Kerala to be more precise. One can also see the Asianet logo in many frames. Nothing wrong in showcasing them, but the creators of the video should have taken some effort to increase the authenticity of their claims.

Most of the images were in fact from South India...Kerala to be more precise. One can also see the Asianet logo in many frames. Nothing wrong in showcasing them, but the creators of the video should have taken some effort to increase the authenticity of their claims.
He's an AAPian .... no benefit of logic against him. :partay:

NEW DELHI: Election season, it appears, is also the season to make ridiculous remarks. The latest in a long list of people who have made irresponsible and disgusting statements against political rivals is Baba Ramdev.

Ramdev has sparked off an unseemly controversy saying that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalit houses for picnics and honeymoon.

During a press conference in Lucknow, the self-proclaimed yoga guru attacked Rahul Gandhi's 'single' status saying that Rahul wanted to marry a foreigner but was stopped by his mother Sonia Gandhi.

He further went on to say that Sonia Gandhi asked Rahul not to get married until he becomes the prime minister.

Ramdev, a staunch supporter of BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, said since Rahul is not married, he goes to Dalit houses for picnic and honeymoon but he will never marry a Dalit girl.

Times Now quoted the yoga guru saying: 'If he would have married a dalit girl, her fortunes would have turned. Perhaps he will marry a foreign girl after becoming the PM.'

Congress spokesperson Rita Bahuguna criticised Ramdev saying the party is shocked by Ramdev's remarks and called his commentary on Rahul obnoxious and perverted.

"If someone doesn't wants to get married, then that is his choice. Who are we? Are we matchmakers?" she told Times Now.

Rahul goes to Dalit houses for picnics and honeymoon: Ramdev - Yahoo News India

Now let us welcome this yoga guru to the long list of jokers of 2014, he has azam khan and team in his company

i heard aap does have significant support in punjab...but you can't blame them...local candidates haven't done well in the past. I think if modi does lose this elections (i hope not), it would be cuz of local candidates.
Yup ... its true. Thats why I am saying. They are eying the wrong election.
Punjabis will once again prove their time tested stereotypes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BJP’s new theme song: Main Kamal Khilane Aaya Hun

BJP’s new theme song: Main Kamal Khilane Aaya Hun
Bhai, yeh koi parody video hai kya? Gul(Kamal) khilana toh usually khwab dikhana hota hai jo aksar sach nahi hote.:wacko:

I thought punjab electricity problem is solved..? no? On barnala's side, we had only 1 hour cut...!
Punjabis have a lot of free time....Unlike other states in India, we in punjab can afford to live good life without working. But still punjab is doing better than many other states...we have no poverty...no slums and most importantly its not crowded.

Punjab is doing just fine thnx to agriculture..otherwise we would hve been in same league of UP...bihar.

if u are saying that electricity problem is solved just by watching ads of "Harbhajan Mann" ...lol

People forced Diljit and Gippy grewal apologize for advertising of fake development in punjab ......u must have read that bro

Yup ... its true. Thats why I am saying. They are eying the wrong election.
Punjabis will once again prove their time tested stereotypes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

what stereotype...? :s
its not just in punjab...this confusion is in many other places as well...ppl want modi to be PM...but not vote local candidates for obvious reasons.

10250077_618897464863582_3679397756852194264_n.jpg

what stereotype...? :s
its not just in punjab...this confusion is in many other places as well...ppl want modi to be PM...but not vote local candidates for obvious reasons.

F#c*in* congress rigged the polls in guwahati:mad:
i hate these b@st@rds,,,,,,khulla gundaraj....no hope for indian democracy

Back
Top Bottom