What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ok guys Modi talked about drugs problem in Punjab in almost all rallies he held today .......................so u guys still think its not a issue for Punjabis????
I think its the number 1 issue for us we lose our youth we have no future.

I predict political riots leading to damage of public property and massive law suits at the supreme court.
But I have been wrong.

Not this time , shit will hit the fan everywhere if a third front comes to power , people are fed up ..
All the protests you see in Indonesia and Ukraine started when govt. when the election thorugh questionable means .

wow...that is 60 lac voters. Polling at these constituencies should be declared null & void. There has to be a re-election!

Good thing is there is so much increase in voters this time round i believe this deletion of voters even if it goes to 10million will be overcome by the massive increase in voter base in rest of the country ....

hey fighter ......check this new adventure sport organised by govt in every city of our state

do watch last two seconds.......

If you want to experience Fear factor, come drive in Kerala . By the time you reach home you feel like you were given a new lease of life ....

hey fighter ......check this new adventure sport organised by govt in every city of our state

lol...that's sad. On serious note: Punjab has fallen behind other states...Even haryana which used to be way behind punjab has gotten more investment. When i came to india last year, i saw young ppl taking drugs in punjab.

Its sad to see punjab slipping behind...but there is no better option bro...akli dal or amrinder singh...all parties are same. They need to realize that times have changed and ppl are more aware now. They must do something "good" otherwise in next election, opposition will win.

Not this time , shit will hit the fan everywhere if a third front comes to power , people are fed up ..
All the protests you see in Indonesia and Ukraine started when govt. when the election thorugh questionable means .
---
:taz:
you have point...

--
we curse mumbai for pot holes
but seems we run on fly overs compare to this ...:taz:
credit goes to all political parties ..

Good thing is there is so much increase in voters this time round i believe this deletion of voters even if it goes to 10million will be overcome by the massive increase in voter base in rest of the country ....

My only worry is... these are the reported cases. There could be many such unreported cases in rural India. Voters in urban constituencies like Mumbai & Pune are quite vocal. There are places in India where TV cameras do not reach... & this deletion of voters may not only be limited to urban India.

lol...that's sad. On serious note: Punjab has fallen behind other states...Even haryana which used to be way behind punjab has gotten more investment. When i came to india last year, i saw young ppl taking drugs.

Its sad to see punjab slipping behind...but there is no better option bro...akli dal or amrinder singh...all parties are same. They need to realize that times have changed and ppl are more aware now. They must do something "good" otherwise in next election, opposition will win.

.....conditions here are not worth living as an ordinary citizen............just last night ...........we didnt had any electricity.......and summer just started.

u have only seen people taking drugs...............i have seen dieing and even killing family members because of drugs.

with no jobs whatso ever...........drugs are bound to increase

.....conditions here are not worth living as an ordinary citizen............just last night ...........we didnt had any electricity.......and summer just started.

u have only seen people taking drugs...............i have seen dieing and even killing family members because of drugs.

I thought punjab electricity problem is solved..? no? On barnala's side, we had only 1 hour cut...!
Punjabis have a lot of free time....Unlike other states in India, we in punjab can afford to live good life without working. But still punjab is doing better than many other states...we have no poverty...no slums and most importantly its not crowded.

Punjab is doing just fine thnx to agriculture..otherwise we would hve been in same league of UP...bihar.

My only worry is... these are the reported cases. There could be many such unreported cases in rural India. Voters in urban constituencies like Mumbai & Pune are quite vocal. There are places in India where TV cameras do not reach... & this deletion of voters may not only be limited to urban India.

We will know on May 16nth , one way or the other congress will be kicked out , too many unhappy people . and coming to power with a clear case of vote fraud means this govt. will never survive even 1 year ....

I pray to god it happens...
We need one massive Shock to the system to kick the existing Assholes out and SHTF scenario is best for it.

This was the case in MP and we kicked Congis out. You should do this in state elections. These elections are worthless for local issues.

Back
Top Bottom