What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The Crowd is not upto the Mark ... They cant understand most the things which Modiji has said ... these UPites never have heard a good speech about Development and Nationalism after Ataljis speeches 10 years back ...

BJP carders need to educate the People ... These people are more used to Caste and Religion based Speeches ...

But its good that Modiji has planned a total of 80 such rallies in UP... VHP should be silenced a bit ... and VHP should manage to get some A&& wooping from Akhilesh Government ... only then we can see a proper polarization and BJP wave ...

Put the Ayodhya issue on back burner till the election ...

Nair saab.. UPites are far too politically suave to vote because of bhasans. The work must be done on ground. I dont know much about Amit Shah. But he better be damn good strategist.

After 10 years Upper castes ( read Brahmins ) are returning towards BJP. Jaats are also leaning towards it. The challenge is to make this opportunity count. The likes of Kalyan singhs should be tasked to mobilise their voters. Plus we must not forget that there is some amount of mystery about the swing of Muslim voters. If properly exploited, there is a chance to create serious division and hence contain its impact to some extent. I am saying this because something like this is going to happen in Bihar.

Have a clear thing in ur mind ~A Modi with 170 and Other with 200+ are two different people .

Modi has to appeal to new supporters ,fence sitters,people with no love for politics/politicians .

A good supporter never ever over estimates his leader .

I am not over estimating modi actully I am more worried for modi in south I don't know much about south politics ... I have confidence on modi that he can come out winner in UP and Bihar though not over estimating but he can handle people of UP Bihar ..

The most required thing is STABILITY not anti-corruption or some movement for change.

As india gain political stability for 20+ years ~ CLARITY will be there .

Once clarity is there corruption will be systematically removed .
Yes stability is of utmost importance but if you have a corrupt and paralyzed government like the UPA 3 which will make it 15 years of stability just for the sake of stability the our nation is certainly doomed.
Stability requires good governance ,if it is not there then the people will throw you out and make it automatically unstable and also the main political party should be really strong to reduce the influence of coalition partners.

I am not over estimating modi actully I am more worried for modi in south I don't know much about south politics ... I have confidence on modi that he can come out winner in UP and Bihar though not over estimating but he can handle people of UP Bihar ..

IF BJP becomes the single largest party in UP and Bihar(Which is not so easy if overestimation comes in mind) ,the numbers would be around 32-35 in UP and 18-20 in Bihar.

If we add these numbers to the cvoter latest survey 162+15+5 ~~ around 182-185 +5 Other gains ~190(Good numbers).

South except KN doesn't matter much in terms of numbers (MAX:4~ TN :1,KRLA:1,AP:2) .

Y Deshmukh of cvoter is saying that BJP % is increasing but its increasing in strongholds (which means nothing),this will lead to very less seats with more than good vote %.

That's why i was saying modi needs to talk more matter as kanpur is not a bjp area,it can gain bjp real seats.

BJP should work on getting allies in South. I still dont find BJP capable of winning seats in AP + Tamilnadu. However if Modi does find allies in Jailalitha + Viajykanth in TN and Naidu in AP, NDA stands to gain a lot more seats. Who knows even TRS might join NDA after election.

As much as Bihar is concerned, BJP can get good number of seats if the management is done properly. The sentencing of Lalu has just provided a huge opportunity to BJP. Will be interesting to see how BJP cashes it. There is some antipathy towards Nitish in some communities in Bihar. The task is to utilise it properly.

Yes stability is of utmost importance but if you have a corrupt and paralyzed government like the UPA 3 which will make it 15 years of stability just for the sake of stability the our nation is certainly doomed.
Stability requires good governance ,if it is not there then the people will throw you out and make it automatically unstable and also the main political party should be really strong to reduce the influence of coalition partners.

No i'am not saying that people should vote UPA,what i was saying is there should be two parties which gain on others miss governance .

If bjp does bad ,the clear alternative should be cong and vice versa .

What we are seeing here is cong loosing 106+ but bjp not gaining 106 ,that leads to instability .

BJP should work on getting allies in South. I still dont find BJP capable of winning seats in AP + Tamilnadu. However if Modi does find allies in Jailalitha + Viajykanth in TN and Naidu in AP, NDA stands to gain a lot more seats. Who knows even TRS might join NDA after election.

As much as Bihar is concerned, BJP can get good number of seats if the management is done properly. The sentencing of Lalu has just provided a huge opportunity to BJP. Will be interesting to see how BJP cashes it. There is some antipathy towards Nitish in some communities in Bihar. The task is to utilise it properly.

Problem with bjp in states with potential allies in power ~ na chaba sakte hen na thook sakte hen .

It's in two minds~target patnaik,mamta,amma/dmk etc or not target them which is creating the problem.

IMHO they should try to ally with MDMK +DMDK+PMK but very close to elections ,early peaking would not be good .

Had 'facts' happened modi would have crossed 140+ in Gujrat :D

I know you are trying hard to make a point here, what is it exactly ?

That Modi did not deliver in Gujarat or that he is not popular in Gujarat ? or that the standards are different for Modi, unless he delivers 100% he is not good enough ?

Mayawati is the 3rd option.....gives me the shivers just thinking about it

IMO if third front government comes to power than Jayalalita it seems is more likely to lead it than mayawati or mulayam based on some latest surveys

I know you are trying hard to make a point here, what is it exactly ?

That Modi did not deliver in Gujarat or that he is not popular in Gujarat ? or that the standards are different for Modi, unless he delivers 100% he is not good enough ?

Vajpayee was also good,popularity was nice and very much higher than sonia but ground realities were different .

BJP became anti poor and lost the election .

So be realistic .

Why is there unhealthy fascination with Chinese Non democratic leaders? We already had a democratically elected Sardar Patel who was much greater than Deng Xiao Ping.

Narendra Modi is Narendra Modi, the person who raised the per capita income of Gujarati's by 300% and reduced Child malnutrition from 73 % to 39% in state with more SC/ST population than UP.

His performance is this testimony to his character and clarity of purpose.

He has demonstrated clarity of purpose in anything he does, be in reducing child malnutrition, increasing ground water levels, Environmental planning, Energy saving, Urban planing, Education of children and foreign relations. Selective cherry picking does not serve any purpose.

Today NaMo drives BJP and has ensured all the BJP factions fall in line. They either love him, respect him or fear him. Democracy is all about handling opposition and he has demonstrated astute ability to handle fractions and has risen to the top in a true democratic fashion; in just about the only such exercise in all Indian political parties.

BJP might look to ride the NaMo wave, but NaMo himself is riding the Nationalist tiger. One that stems from his genuine belief and one from which he does not want to disembark.

To say that Modi has delivered in a democratic Gujarat for 11 years without building institution is just as absurd. Gujarat is the only state where Modi has employed management professionals to enhance court efficiency and reduce backlog of cases as Gujarat high court. These court managers — qualified management professionals with MBA degrees and adequate experience — are appointed in each of judicial districts.

Not to mention the incredible performance of any other Gujarat state institutions from electricity board, Gas supply, water bodies to computerizing police, excise and toll collection. If these are not institute building then I do not know what is.

Every element of Gujarat administration has been institutionalized.

If you still want to worship Deng Xiao Ping, please do so, but to consider an democratically elected NaMo any less is a plain insult to the intelligence of average Indians.

Hey Mr.Manvanwhatever dude; you need to address your diatribe about Deng Xiao Ping at somebody else i.e. @Dillinger. Since he introduced Deng's name into the discourse; I did not.
I will not even think of Modi and Deng in the same breath at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with bjp in states with potential allies in power ~ na chaba sakte hen na thook sakte hen .

It's in two minds~target patnaik,mamta,amma/dmk etc or not target them which is creating the problem.

IMHO they should try to ally with MDMK +DMDK+PMK but very close to elections ,early peaking would not be good .

Thats the sad reality of these days. BJP will need allies and in South only allies can augment the tally of NDA.

Vajpayee was also good,popularity was nice and very much higher than sonia but ground realities were different .

BJP became anti poor and lost the election .

So be realistic .

Yes.. India shining campaign was so out of touch... This is what happens when people like Mahajan and Jaitley get too much say in electioneering..

IMO if third front government comes to power than Jayalalita it seems is more likely to lead it than mayawati or mulayam based on some latest surveys

Even if they somehow manage to put the numbers together, it will be very hard for them to stay in power for longer period of time. Afterall 3rd front is nothing but a game of PM-PM for the parties involved. Be it Mulayam or Nitish or Mayavati or Jayalalita... none of them will want to play second fiddle to the other one!

Back
Top Bottom