What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Pretty dismal turnouts in the so called uptoen places like Mumbai/ Bengaluru. :disagree::angry:

Seriously, our N.E brothers/ Naxal affected tribals are showing the way and are way more patriotic than these city dwellers who just bark on their couches against the ills of our society. :hitwall:

Just goes to show that urban affluent upper class are nothing but show off. Leading the pack are those ones like sitting MP Javed Akhtar.. This man has all the time to harp about secularism & run down so called communal forces. When it comes to doing the deed, he would rather prefer IIFA awards to voting in national election! :tdown:

Just goes to show that urban affluent upper class are nothing but show off. Leading the pack are those ones like sitting MP Javed Akhtar.. This man has all the time to harp about secularism & run down so called communal forces. When it comes to doing the deed, he would rather prefer IIFA awards to voting in national election! :tdown:

Shhhh.... its good that he is not voting. Wish he had taken Aamir khan/ Mahesh Bhatt and the likes with him to IIFA ;)

Is Simanchal a pro Lalu COngress/third front region.

Nice to see Crook Nitish loosing amongs muslims also.

Very Bad to see Shiv sena trailing in Mumbai South. Why? I thought that there is a NAMO wave in Mumbai.

@GreenFoe and others.

:sniper:MNS

he wants modi to become PM, but opposes SS. How the heck will this work!

:sniper:MNS

he wants modi to become PM, but opposes SS. How the heck will this work!
South Mumbai seat is gone for sure.... My friend just came back after voting and says its neck and neck between SS and Congress even though its a marathi/ middle class area, nevermind the clean sweep by Congress in minority areas like Masjid Bunder/ Byculla

Are Bhai Priya dutta or Poonam Mahajan?
:crazy::angry:

Kyu paka raha hai bhai.... NaMo means Poonam Mahajan hi na.... Priya Dutt kaise when I said BJP winning :undecided:

It is true. Even many of my friends are just "chillin out at home as they have nothing else to do", nevermind its the biggest day in our democracy :coffee:

Haven't the poor traditionally outvoted the Upper middle class and the upper class?

Gotta respect the tribals though. They are actually participating.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom