What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ghaziabad: Man commits suicide, requests Narendra Modi to take care of daughter : India, News - India Today

A 35-year-old man committed suicide by jumping in front of a speeding train in Masuri area and left behind a suicide note requesting Narendra Modi to take care of his daughter after his death, police said on Tuesday.
The deceased has been identified as Om Prakash Tiwari, who lived with his family in Loni area of Ghaziabad.
The suicide note recovered from his possession says, "Dear Narendra Modi Ji, you are going to become the Prime Minister of India. I am committing suicide due to financial problem. I request you to take care of my daughter after my death."
Om Prakash has also stated in his one-page suicide note that nobody was responsible for his death.
"We have got to know that Om Prakash's family had been facing financial problem for the past few years following which he took such extreme step last night," said a senior police officer. His body has been sent for post mortem and further investigations are on, police said.

RIP:(

Let's abstain from such unsubstantiated cheap claims, please. I know the rumors but let them be. :)
Those are not rumors dude but true lol,My family was a traditional congress supporter during Rajiv time and pretty connected to congress leaders.So what i say is truth.This is known in political circles in AP.Also the reason of Renuka Choudary divorce and her daughters divorce was due to these affairs.

Those are not rumors dude but true lol,My family was a traditional congress supporter during Rajiv time and pretty connected to congress leaders.So what i say is truth.This is known in political circles in AP.Also the reason of Renuka Choudary divorce and her daughters divorce was due to these affairs.

MY family still supports Congress , but they voted for BJP after my Grand mother sent them an Ultimatum "Vote for Modi or else " :lol:

MY family still supports Congress , but they voted for BJP after my Grand mother sent them an Ultimatum "Vote for Modi or else " :lol:
My family changed with me, Now they vote for BJP.One member in family whose likes BJP is enough to change the whole family and my extended family is big lol 120+ people.:lol:

Err... this man has deep ties everywhere. Being married to the sister of Ravi Shankar Prasad of the BJP means he has connections there too.

Yeah, that was a chance connection and a lucky one at that, that got established when he was a TV anchor and a fellow TV anchor Anuradha Prasad fell for him. Ravi Shankar Prasad was no one in BJP at that time but probably that connection is now going to save him in getting exposed in some of the BCCI/IPL scams this guy is involved in..

Last edited:
On a lighter note...this is what happens when private life goes public :sarcastic:

What's Rajiv Shukla doing in this photo? Some Twitter guesses : India, News - India Today

What's Rajiv Shukla doing in this photo? Some Twitter guesses

Even as cadres in Gujarat continue to wait for Narendra modi's golden touch, Rajiv Shukla was busy imparting a different kind of touch. In a photograph that has gone viral on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook, much fun has been made of Shukla who is seen caressing Bollywood actor Ameesha Patel's cheek during a roadshow for Congress candidate Nand Gopal Gupta in Allahabad on Monday.
rajiv_story_650_042214020749.jpg
Actress Amisha Patel and Congress leader Rajiv Shukla

Here are some of the reactions that the photograph elicited on Twitter:

Sir Arnab Goswami @KyaYaarKuchBi
Ameesha: Kaho na Pyaar hai.Rajiv Shukla:Aree beti, "Abki baar, Modi Sarkar" hai

arvind sahu @arvindsahu1988
Rajiv Shukla should be expelled from Congress.... He likes a Gujarat Model ;-)

Yashasvi @rsyashasvi
Doesn't Rajiv Shukla here reminds of "Chocolate wale uncle" character from Aliz Bhatt's "Highway"?

Back
Top Bottom