What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't tell me AAP will give any of these.. We have seen them in Delhi so please stop fooling people..

I am just hoping Akalis will do better post this elections or BJP will force them to act on the real issues..

AAP is no solution to anything.. They will only give you Dharnas and after some time probably will start supporting Khalistani cause..

do u think guys like Bhagwant Mann or Chotepur or Phoolkha can do Dharnas???

Chotepur is a Hardcore Polititian .......with lots of experiance.

whatever the AAP people in Punjab are .................atleast they are not drug smugglers

A figure of speech. :cheesy:

10155942_485686111532702_4421055492262578895_n.jpg

Well I just pray for BJP not to win otherwise there there are hard times ahead for India and stability of South Asia.

India will probably be destroyed in nuclear blast if BJP does anything stupid

Well I just pray for BJP not to win otherwise there there are hard times ahead for India and stability of South Asia.

aha....my brother ICEWOLF worried about INDIA???? :rofl:

Thanks for your concerns, but seriously, we Indians don't need it.

Only Countries like Pakistan/ BD/ UK/ USA are concerned. I wonder why? All our traditional allies like Russia, SE Asia, and infact China are supporting Modi. :cheers:

aha....my brother ICEWOLF worried about INDIA???? :rofl:
He is not worried about India..he is worried about himself. He knows if Modi becomes PM his ice will break & he & his ilk will evaporate in thin air. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom