What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

16th May ko hum bhi apna avatar change karenge ek din ke liye! :cheers:

Please don't change into the same pic used by them.:fie:

In fact, instead of the Lotus, this plant'll suit you better.:D
tumblr_lqnrhjjwXT1r02v0io1_400.jpg

We are not casteist, we are standing up for ourselves. Have you ever been to Bihar or know the ground realities?
What ground realities? That the dalits don't even have ek bigha zameen and your Ranvir Sena landlords have hundreds of acres? And that this status quo is being challenged under a new India which you don't like?

Saare Indians ka ek avatar, abki baar Modi sarkar. So you better fall in line :butcher:

Sabse accha tha Dravid kyunki usme nahi tha ahankar...abki baar Modi Sarkar.:victory1:

What ground realities? That the dalits don't even have ek bigha zameen and your Ranvir Sena landlords have hundreds of acres? And that this status quo is being challenged under a new India which you don't like?
:victory1:

Lets leave this discussion for other time mate, if we go by that logic, dalits should also snatch away the multi billion dollars and real estate in the cities of industrialists and businessmen, why should the landed farmers only bear the brunt. :cheesy:

But as I said in the other thread, this guy(most prolly a congressi/communist) has ulterior motives, and that is make a dent in BJP's "backward" caste vote bank. We are smart enough to not fall for his divide and rule tactics.

These Yadavs and Naxals started this. They massacred innocent Bhumihars and other land owners out of jealousy.
Look up the massacres of Bhumihars and Rajputs in Bihar, in one case 42 Rajputs were killed by Naxals and Yadavs and there women beheaded.
Just look it up, the whole point of the Ranvir Sena is protection of upper castes. Most massacres committed by Ravir Sena are actually carried out by Naxals who then shift the blame on us.

Nice try. Nobody's buying this though. If you start glorifying Ranvir Sena here, I'll report them to the mods. They'll see what needs to be done.

These Yadavs and Naxals started this. They massacred innocent Bhumihars and other land owners out of jealousy.
Look up the massacres of Bhumihars and Rajputs in Bihar, in one case 42 Rajputs were killed by Naxals and Yadavs and there women beheaded.
Just look it up, the whole point of the Ranvir Sena is protection of upper castes. Most massacres committed by Ravir Sena are actually carried out by Naxals who then shift the blame on us.

Karate hai tumhar b kuch,Modi sarkar aane dejiye pandey ji.kuch hai din ki to baat hai.ekuta paan to lana :P

Lets leave this discussion for other time mate, if we go by that logic, dalits should also snatch away the multi billion dollars and real estate in the cities of industrialists and businessmen, why should the landed farmers only bear the brunt. :cheesy:

But as I said in the other thread, this guy(most prolly a congressi/communist) has ulterior motives, and that is make a dent in BJP's "backward" caste vote bank. We are smart enough to not fall for his divide and rule tactics.

You know it just as well that Dalits in the cities are not treated in the same way as the countryside, plus the kind of opportunities they get in the cities simply cannot be compared to the rural areas. A Dalit can always hope to do well in business and perhaps build an industrial empire from scratch, but he can never hope to become a Zamindar in Bihar.

But Yes, you're right at some level as well. This will be my last post on that topic here. We'll save it for a more meaningful and relevant discussion for later.:cheers:

What part of this is so hard to believe? I bet you are just some sickular in the metro who thinks he is high and mighty by protecting the "poor and oppressed dalits".

Yes, I'm a sickular metro guy who loves to protect the minorities and dalits. But you're free to report me for that if that's broken any forum rules. Meanwhile, I'll report you everytime you'll glorify a banned terrorist militia.

Back
Top Bottom