What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am afraid if any public figure ask about how he become AAP member he might be prosecuted like Kiran Bedi on social Media.

My question to every AAP supporters “Just because kiran bedi supported narender modi and criticized AAP,AAP supporters trending #YoBediSoJealous . Heard Ashutosh on times now “she must be taught a lesson” and more surprised that Arvind has never asked him to apologize #shameful

Now look at following tweets from #YoBediSoJealous trended by AAP supporters on Kiran Bedi. Attacking her personal life in vengeance because she criticized AAP and Arvind? This clearly shows the mindset of AAP supporters and its ministers towards women and irony they talk about respecting women.

On January 18th Kiran Bedi twitted on her official account favoring Mr. Modi as PM of this Country.

Supporting @narendramodi is a sacred call! To save ourselves from a HUNG Parliament! Yes I Am in a bandwagon–of India First!India Secure!

On January 20 Kiran Bedi twitted criticizing AK (leader of AAP). If someone go through her Time Line on Twitter it was very constructive criticism rather than allegation.

Kiran Bedi @thekiranbedi

I have no problems with AK as some of his followers are alleging.i am distraught with his unlawful and unruly behaviour as a CM voted in.

App supporters trending # YoBediSoJealous

kiran-bedi.jpg

Respect for a woman depends whether she supports AAP or Arvind | The Toppers List, Latest News, Lifestyle, Politics and some very weird news list!

There is a good interview in times now Arnab interviewing Raj thakare...... Fun to watch.....

North Karnataka is equally bad. I wonder what could be the reason for citydwellers to neglect polls in general.

Bangalore South has by far the better candidates in the poll fray in Karnataka. Reports indicating a slender lead for Ananth Kumar there.
Long weekend - 4 days of holidays.. Election day, Good Friday, Sat & Sun.. That's a good recipe to send people on vacation!!

@CorporateAffairs

I have not seen more AH politician than this naidu guy,he waits for nomination days to end in telangana so that bjp cannot put candidates and then ends alliance .

What a Back stabber !

"In Ahmedabad alone there are 5000 muslim owned establishments employing more than 150,000 muslims and my own establishment employs around 250 muslims. Are they all not doing well?

Also in 1969, 1985, 1992 and other riots before 2002 more muslims have been killed. Aren't those victims muslims? Why talk only about 2002?"

~ Zafar Sareshwala in response to Rajdeep Sardesai. Now is he also an Ambani Adani agent or is he now "communal"

The Frustrated Indian

Anyone got any ideas on how many of the 120 seats BJP will get...

@CorporateAffairs

I have not seen more AH politician than this naidu guy,he waits for nomination days to end in telangana so that bjp cannot put candidates and then ends alliance .

What a Back stabber !

The Dickhead will end up like NItish ....

Back
Top Bottom