What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

do listen to the part where Badal is doing foreign trips and getting luxury cars even when employees are not getting salaries
What's wrong with Bill Shorten? :unsure:
427px-Bill_Shorten_DSC_3004.JPG

Arree Point mat ghumao :lol:

Khujli sir kya keh rahe hain wo batao

Kahi video ambani ke youtube ka hai ilzam to nahi lagaoge sarkar? :lol:

mate .......if u cant give me a suitable alternative to Akali/BJP gundas in Punjab............then let me support AAP as others are doing in punjab....take care bro

lol.. Raj Thackray to Arnab: Aapko kya lagta hai ?Jo aapko interview deta hai wo desh chalane ka layak hai?:lol:

mate .......if u cant give me a suitable alternative to Akali/BJP gundas in Punjab............then let me support AAP as others are doing in punjab....take care bro

Did i asked you to support anyone ?

Ashutosh83B ka bhoot to nahi chaddh gya ?:lol:

thats not clarification, thats being brutally honest of who he is; a bigot and a a terrorist (from point of view of minorities)

Arre yaar tu apni Terrorist army ki fikar kar ki kahi wo teri deal na kar len unke proxy taliban se :lol:

Congress "releasing" an old video of Uma Bharti and media dancing on its tunes!!!!

Can anyone realize how desperate Congress and its slave media have become seeing the writing on the wall clearly???

They have absolutely nothing to answer on their terrible governance for 10 years that destroyed India from each and every aspects... and because they cannot face the questions being asked, they are now trying to divert the attentions from burning issues with such cheap tactics!!!

DON'T GET FOOLED BY CONGRESS' DESPERATE TACTICS!!! This is the vindication that Congress has absolutely nothing to answer on their own misgovernance....

IT'S TIME NOT ONLY TO DEFEAT, BUT TO PUNISH AND DECIMATE CONGRESS FOR THEIR SINS SINCE INDEPENDENCE....
10173529_730062587016501_8541659625824818517_n.jpg

Ha ha ha ha...ab becharo k paas aur kuch bacha hi nehi hai. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom