What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yellow journalism fake Media report

Ya, this seems falls reporting, why will Naidu commit the blunder in 11th hour, if he din't wanted, he wouldn't had gone to NDA in the first place.

Arey koi to apne BJP ke sources laga ke pata karo , kya hua? Is this story true or not? I can't sleep till i know:hitwall:

his seems to be the reason. Modi wanted to address solo and did not want to share stage with Naidu in Telangana..
Narendra Modi wants solo show in Telangana - The Times of India
Why is that If he can share It with Paswan why not Naidu I completely dont understand this strategy :undecided::undecided:Bjp has No organisational base in Andhra how can it will go on its own

Is this you ?

Hehehehe.... He is a Tamil actor... Lagta hai koi bara star hai udhar ka..

Ya, this seems falls reporting, why will Naidu commit the blunder in 11th hour, if he din't wanted, he wouldn't had gone to NDA in the first place.

Cant be fake... Naidu was sulking for a few days now.. It will be his loss also..

Why is that If he can share It with Paswan why not Naidu I completely dont understand this strategy :undecided::undecided:Bjp has No organisational base in Andhra how can it will go on its own

May be because Naidu is not a vote catcher in Telangana anymore.. He is pro-seemandhra and will only help in cutting votes..

Though one cannot rule out a communal incidence orchestrated by Modi's detractors and BJP's opposition in it's tenure.

They would most likely instigate it and let it flare just to show - "see we told you so".

Don't think so. BJP govt has been more traditionally peaceful.

That might be because of all saffron goons are BJPians and Green goons gets horrified. :lol:

Don't think so. BJP govt has been more traditionally peaceful.

That might be because of all saffron goons are BJPians and Green goons gets horrified. :lol:

I meant BJP's opposition - they are known for dirty tricks and will try and fuel a communal incidence to defame BJP.

Hehehehe.... He is a Tamil actor... Lagta hai koi bara star hai udhar ka..

Cant be fake... Naidu was sulking for a few days now.. It will be his loss also..

May be because Naidu is not a vote catcher in Telangana anymore.. He is pro-seemandhra and will only help in cutting votes..
If this is true can't be denied that it's a huge loss to BJP...i had this feeling ....things were just too good to be true :(

May be its a strategy to Bjp Open its account in Seemandra ,Till Now Bjp Not even manged to get 1 seat as going by polls in seemandhra. Well we should wait till full report come out tomorrow.

Mein to Jaya aur Mamta se ye expect kar rha tha, ye to Naidu hi matlabi, farebi, dgabaaz nikla..

Telugu bhaiyon vote for BJP/YSRC!!

Last edited:
If this is true can't be denied that it's a huge loss to BJP...i had this feeling ....things were just too good to be true :(

Yes.. Naidu always had inflated ego.. Lets see what happens next..? Since he is out of picture, BJP should go all out and support YSRC. He has already hinted at giving support to Modi. Plus it also opens a possibility for a future tie up with TRS.

Back
Top Bottom