What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what hitler and Mao has to do with this thread?

It has but Pakistan government was never involved in such acts.. So comparison with Hitler is somehow acceptable. :pop:

Sign of pure desperation..

they are revealing all their hidden cards and agents in panic.

Seems like it , a lot of desperate attempts in last three days from Sonia herself coming out to Guardian articles to Bollywood folks...so many vested interests...

Seems like Congress is seeing Doom even in their internal assessments ...

Nothing of that sort will happen,he will loose support immediately,so either way not good for him .
I dont expect it to happen. However, your countryman suggested so that it was impossible in regards to F Abdullah's comment.. I say that it is not impossible to do so.

Whether it will happen or not , is a different argument.

Well, the fact is that India was never and will never be an Islamic country.

It was, remains and will be a Dharmic country. The Islamists and their "secular" dhimmi supporters can go take a hike.

The meaning of secularism has been completely twisted out of shape in India and the worst communalists and bigots are supposed to be the biggest seculars!

That is Hitler and Pol Pot, stay out of this thread if you cannot keep from dragging Pakistan into it,.. and go read some history as well.

I dont expect it to happen. However, your countryman suggested so that it was impossible in regards to F Abdullah's comment.. I say that it is not impossible to do so.

Whether it will happen or not , is a different argument.

Riots happened in india before too ,modi is more blamed because he used it for political benefit and didn't apologize .

narendra modi wants to eliminate muslim :rofl:,frankly in this present world muslims want to eliminate muslims....

Riots happened in india before too ,modi is more blamed because he used it for political benefit and didn't apologize .
Yes he did, he is first and foremost out to protect his electorate. But just how far will he be willing to go to do so is the big question.
Hardliners have been elected before in various states.. each have played out in a different way. It remains to be seen how Modi will show his true intentions as once the seat has been taken, flexibility is shown on actual intent.

So in essence, the genocide of Muslims in India will be justified using that excuse?

As a last resort, off topic derailment is against forum rules.

But you started to post those pictures. . ?:blink:

Back
Top Bottom