What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A recent example came out of Pakistan where people kidnap the girls from minority community and convert them forcefully.

Like muslims eliminated Kashmiri Pandits from the valley?

Best example would be 1971 Genocide by Pakistans official army

Dead_bodies_of_Bengali_intellectuals,_14_December_1971.jpg

1971.jpg

Modi is Considered as an extremist as he is said to be involved in Gujrat Incidents...But in comparison to Mao and Hitler i don't think he will get that kind of Support from Indians..

Narendra Modi can deliver, has clear vision on how India should be run: Dr. Devi Shetty

Do you have any political leanings?

I dont belong to any political party. But I am a great admirer of Narendra Modi. He is one man who has very clear ideas about how things should be. I have been watching him for many years. We built a hospital in Ahmedabad only because of him. I think he has got everything going to be a very strong leader. But, then, I also know many political leaders in the Congress. This country has a great future with all these great leaders.

Do you think Modi can address these?

I am not a follower of the Congress or the BJP, but I am a fan of Modi. I feel that if he is empowered in today's context, if there is one person who can set things right, it is him, Modi.

What gives you that confidence?

I have seen him deliver, make things happen in Ahmedabad in the last five years... the way he has transformed Gujarat. First of all, Gujarat is a very progressive, educated state. In terms of his (Modis) commitment to change things in a very, very affirmative manner, I believe that he has the capability.

What, in your opinion, are Modis strengths?

He is a grass-root level worker; he knows the pulse of the people and knows how to get the best out of the bureaucrats. So, he makes sure they stick to his commitments. In my experience, he is ruthlessly honest. I really dont expect more than that. He has a very clear vision on how this country should be run. I have interacted with him one-on-one as I have known him for more than 6-7 years. It is not an inference drawn by what the media says. These are my conclusions from my interaction with him.

You went to Gujarat at Modis invitation?

I approached him saying I wanted to build a hospital in Ahmedabad. He said it is a great thought. Then one day I got a call saying Modi is visiting us. He came here (to Bangalore), he spent more than three hours in the campus. Within a week, I was called for a meeting (to Gujarat) and asked to identify the land. In less than a month, we had a large plot of land in the heart of Ahmedabad. We have built a 300-bed hospital there, but we want to create a 5,000-bed health city there complete with medical, para-medical, nursing schools etc. It is a large investment over a period of 10 years. The government there is very supportive.

Dr Devi Shetty, chairman of Narayana Health (formerly known as Narayana Hrudayalaya), runs one of the leading hospital chains in India with 7,000 beds across 27 hospitals.

Read more --> http://bit.ly/1npPIUk

Liked what you read? Share it, spread the word!
10154390_806779759351711_8123204176047090638_n.jpg

Devi Shetty is one gem of a person. He is one of the rare one's to follow his profession with full honesty and dignity.. He is doing so much to help poors. Hats off to him!!

It is the endorsement of people like him that matters; not that of those two bit @rseholes from film industry and of the so called intelectuals with a complete deficit of intellect!!!

Thats going over the board.

To do such horrendous act, one need ideology which is violent in nature and a half billion followers.

Are you suggesting vegetarian hindus who think killing even a cattle is sin will fall in this line?

They did in 2002.

Modi is Considered as an extremist as he is said to be involved in Gujrat Incidents...But in comparison to Mao and Hitler i don't think he will get that kind of Support from Indians..
wish could have thanked the post twice. Such fear mongering from the congress and other parties is to consolidate muslim vote. India's democracy is not the fragile that we would allow such thing without resistance.

edit: got quoted twice.

Devi Shetty is one gem of a person. He is one of the rare one's to follow his profession with full honesty and dignity.. He is doing so much to help poors. Hats off to him!!

It is the endorsement of people like him that matters; not that of those two bit @rseholes from film industry and of the so called intelectuals with a complete deficit of intellect!!!
& our secular electronic media would not give importance to such people! wow... :sick:

With the right methods and state support.. such exterminations have worked before.

So its not impossible, and could be done given enough rabble rousing and hatred being sown.

What can 150 million do when even 300 million of their fellow countrymen go violent.

Oscar ,Correct me if iam wrong ,The only Massacre which matches Hitler's Holocaust in any way(6 million exaggerated figure) is the 1971 Genocide by pakistani army(3 million exaggerated figure )

& our secular electronic media would not give importance to such people! wow... :sick:
I got to know of him while visiting J&J world headquarters where they have his picture in hall of fame of prominent world Physicians.They had a beautiful writeup about him there. That was the first time I got to know of him. It was quite a different experience and at the same time I was at pain that our newspapers/Governments never highlighted him as they never could grow out of writing up about that sucker Gandhi family. This shows how much we ignore our geniuses and others know their real worth..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom