What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One thing at a time. Get into center.

Second, control the extremists, support the moderates.

Third, taking away the insecurities and reaching to common rules for all.

Fourth, well there comes my secret plan. :devil:
Ram Rajya in 20 years ... Jai Sree Ram!!!

Strong secular India in 20 years and pro India immigrant Muslims owning big business houses in neighborhood. Giving them huge support to settle there. :devil:
U can interpret that way as well... :D

945836_434954823293870_2104227338_n.jpg

AAP MLA akhilesh pati rowdiness, stops demolition of illegal construction in delhi... Abuses PWD officers...

AAP the political change ...

This is some what good...You know what, I hate here people argue BJP is decent , corrupt free party. I know that most of them support just because they hate us. @KRAIT do u understand now? People like him easily find BJP will work for them and congress work for minorities. This is feeling in every muslims.

Now, I will ask you. Did muslims ask reservation? How many times muslims fought for it? Did muslims ask Haj subsidy? Tomorrow congess reverses these facilities, dont you think muslims still vote for congress? I dont know when congress and BJP will understand this. Congress thinks that just by announcing some schemes muslim vote guaranteed ( Actually most of the scheme will not reach). But congress is losing both votes. Muslim do not even care about this, its like any other government schemes not so easily reachable to common man. BJP uses this opportunity to tell hindu community that they are in danger. Certain extent this makes Majority to Hate minority. Anyways congress is the loser.

Its so easy to defeat congress. It just has to lose muslim vote. BJP just need to change a bit. This time around they are much better than before...No temple issue this time yet. Only problem is Modi...

Do not put words in my mouth....If I oppose appeasement and then you feel that I hate people like you....Then it shows your bias towards rest of the Indian with your judgmental mindset....Do you still feel that minorities are not appeased?....Come on dude...Indian election is held on the basis of how to appease and give favor to freebies and undue favor to the Muslims so that elections can be won...How many times in the election history Muslims has voted in the way rest of the country feels about the mood of the nation....When a country thinks one way....major section of people are easily persuaded and voted to Congress with some kind of favor in every election....How many major muslim leaders you see recently has participated in the any kind of movement...And above all, it is your hatred to the BJP , that makes BJP stronger....Otherwise I am not a great BJP supporter too.....But as long as Cong is there in Indian politics....BJP should be winner wrt Congi party...

@doublemaster That's why I support Modi. I don't like L K Advani. The way Modi has worked for Muslims in Gujarat, if projected to rest of Indian Muslims, they will surely vote BJP.

But I agree, BJP has yet to soften its stance.

No point in explaining him....For him...some people needs just an execute to satisfy their own desire....
Some people just need a reason to hate Hindu people...And this is precisely what increase popularity of Modi...

@Nair saab I have always maintained that it's not that brand Modi doesn't have value- it has GREAT value, just put to the wrong use. Instad of the PM nonsense, launch Modi Chai Patti, Sabun etc.- it will sell well....:D

1503905_638776559512022_1200763272_n.jpg

Union minister Jairam Ramesh today presented “India Today State of the States Award for Macro Economy” to Gujarat government. On behalf of the Gujarat government, the award was received by Narmada and Water Resources Principal Secretary and Resident Commissioner Shri Asim Khurana in New Delhi.

A Lady 61 year old ran a marathon to get some money for her husband's medical treatment
61-year-old woman clad in sari and running barefoot wins race at Baramati Marathon | Sportskeeda

WOW.

RESPECT.

@Nair saab I have always maintained that it's not that brand Modi doesn't have value- it has GREAT value, just put to the wrong use. Instad of the PM nonsense, launch Modi Chai Patti, Sabun etc.- it will sell well....:D

What a wonderful Idea.

We can also have Ph. Muhammed Sabun, condoms and electric shavers :enjoy:

@doublemaster That's why I support Modi. I don't like L K Advani. The way Modi has worked for Muslims in Gujarat, if projected to rest of Indian Muslims, they will surely vote BJP.

But I agree, BJP has yet to soften its stance.

Nonsense.

I think we should just Sacrifice Modi for Muslim Appeasement. :D

Modi in mumbai ;)

Attachments

• 1387696644846.jpg
    1387696644846.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1387696661848.jpg
    1387696661848.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1387696677722.jpg
    1387696677722.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 1387696690703.jpg
    1387696690703.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 42
Heard a rumour that Modi might be contesting poll from Trivandrum also and also heard the AAP trying to debut here with Achuthanathan as their leader :D Both are just rumors, I dont know how much of it is true.

Back
Top Bottom