What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You cannot do any development work as long as these people are there, they won't allow anybody to do any work, first clear up an area with brute force, target the Maoist heads and finish them, and then take up development work there, while the force will move ahead leaving behind a smaller group to maintain control of the cleared area, it should be a decisive blow from all sides coordinated under a centralized control. Now the efforts are scattered as each state is handling the matter differently. Maoists have been cleared from Bengal and all their important heads are dead, but many others have taken refuge in other states.
If there was political will they would have done it already.My friend who was a commando in AP greyhounds (Anti-naxal force) told me they once had info all the top naxal leaders of the country were meeting at one place so the police force of 500 surrounded them,were ready to ambush when they got calls from CPI and others not to do so,because that will create a civil war like situation.They even threatened the officers.Upon recieveing orders form higher ups they had to back down otherwise they would have cut the head of the serpent in one encounter that day.

The best leaders connect with their supporters emotionally.

I think we can all now say that we are connected emotionally with Modi's campaign.

Big Massive rallies to be held in Hyderabad on Tuesday for Hanuman Jayanthi celebrations.Few years ago it was a hush hush affair people would go to temples but since MIM held a msaaive rally for Prophet birthday the hindus began countering them with even larger rallies.Now its kind of Ganesha,durga devi kind of celebration.Hyderabad is getting saffron day by day even kids in every lane have their own mini rallies. :D.

Bjp Candidate Raja Singh is fighting in Goshamahal constituency which is MIM stronghold and MIM is scared of putting up a candidate against him.That guy got guts and massive following , he can win from there.

Big Massive rallies to be held in Hyderabad on Tuesday for Hanuman Jayanthi celebrations.Few years ago it was a hush hush affair people would go to temples but since MIM held a msaaive rally for Prophet birthday the hindus began countering them with even larger rallies.Now its kind of Ganesha,durga devi kind of celebration.Hyderabad is getting saffron day by day even kids in every lane have their own mini rallies. :D.

Bjp Candidate Raja Singh is fighting in Goshamahal constituency which is MIM stronghold and MIM is scared of putting up a candidate against him.That guy got guts and massive following , he can win from there.

Hyderabad has changed and changing even more rapidly. In next few years, MIM strength should reduce from 7 MLA's to 4 as demography has changed. If you observe, Owaisi himself has changed lot and he understood what's coming in. He needs some alliances to win those 7 seats in future.

Last edited:
Hyderabad has changed lot. In next few years, MIM strength should reduce from 7 MLA's to 4 as demography has changed lot. If you observe, Owaisi himself has changed lot and he understood what's coming in. He needs some alliances to win those 7 seats in future.
Exactly TRS gives soft support to BJP and with Telangana being formed chances are BJP might be a big player in coming years, Earlier the Andhra politicians from congress used to dominate the scene with them now gone ,its TRS/BJP vs MIM now.BJP was strong in city during ayodhya and ram mandir issue they wont everytime from city, but infighting made them weak thats when MIM picked up the pace, now BJP is on the move they have good leaders now.

Tribal lands are protected for tribal people and those lands do belongs to the tribal people and tribal people were given assurances that they will not get disturbed and they will get equal opportunities. Openly exploitation of Tribal people are going on in which people like you are benefiting from their looted resources. Those who have come in power via democracy over tribal people are selling those tribal lands to the multi national companies without giving proper share to the rightful owners.

People like you don't understand what were the treaties made with the tribal people because you outsiders never think in terms of humanity but just always loot people. land belonging to scheduled castes or tribes cannot be bought by non-dalits, including companies, as such transactions are unconstitutional. So please keep out your chanakiya formulas

Talk here is about Indian Schedule tribes and according to section 42 , ST/SC lands cant be bought by non dalits including companies. So please stop this exploitation and end illegal mining business.

I am not aware of any law which prohibits the sale of tribal land to non SC/ST. Please enlighten me.

My question still remains. If there is no mining how does the tribal get benefit? He can't do farming in the forest. Atleast with mining he can get a job and some trickle down benefit. Obviously the major benefit of mining will go to the corporation who took the risk but still the tribals get much more benefit then they would have got if there was no mining

If there was political will they would have done it already.My friend who was a commando in AP greyhounds (Anti-naxal force) told me they once had info all the top naxal leaders of the country were meeting at one place so the police force of 500 surrounded them,were ready to ambush when they got calls from CPI and others not to do so,because that will create a civil war like situation.They even threatened the officers.Upon recieveing orders form higher ups they had to back down otherwise they would have cut the head of the serpent in one encounter that day.

Political will, that's the most important part, these Maoists have links with political parties and they are surviving for this only. In Bengal Maoists came in collaboration with TMC in 2007-08 to topple CPM government, but after TMC came into power in 2011, they thought to get rid of Maoists within a year, by that time Maoists were well entrenched in Bengal with their main leaders settled in here, but everything was cleared and all their major leaders including top leader Kishenji were shot dead in the jungles within a year or so. CPM couldn't do it because they were very reluctant to take action against a "Communist political movement", support from TMC also helped them.

I do not agree with the article entirely. But the Shah part really disturbs me.
His master’s voice

Haan. Interview dekha. Prompt answers and good answers. :-)

The only way to overcome caste politics in UP is religious polarization. That is just a fact of life. Amit Shah has done it without rioting. That is commendable.

The SP does the same by using Riots. The congress causes polarization by demonizing Modi and Hindutva.

I am surprised you are not 'disturbed' more.

I think you are in big misinformed in here. As much as i have know , Milad-un-Nabi festival is organized by Ahle Sunnat Jammat, Tasleem Irshad-ul-Muslimeen, Shia and Sunni groups and in Hyderabad Milad-un-Nabi festival use to be celebrated even before the Independence. In reality Ganesha jayanti, hanuman jayanti, Ram navami festivals rallies were never taken out and it was only after the 80s started in Hyderabad which more or less linked to the Telangana issue.

As you are saying Goshamahal is MIM stronghold then why Raja Singh is even standing from there ?

Sources said that the MIM is mainly concentrating on Musheerabad, Jubilee Hills, Goshamahal, Kukatpally, and Amberpet Assembly seats. MIM will field candidates in Guntur, Anan-thapur, Madanpalle, Kadapa, Nandyal, Kurnool, Hindupur, Nizamabad, Bodhan, Adilabad, Mahbubnagar, Nirmal, Jagitayala, Karimnagar, Sangareddy, Tandur, Vikarabad and Kamareddy Assembly seats.

Sonia Gandhi dictatorship at its worst- even at the particular request of ex- PM Narasimha Rao's family to perform his funeral in Delhi, she made sure that his body was taken to Hyderabad. She did not want that there should be any memorial in Delhi for ex-PM.

~Accidental Prime Minister :sick:

I am not aware of any law which prohibits the sale of tribal land to non SC/ST. Please enlighten me.

"Section 42 (SC, ST Act) provides some general restrictions on sale, gift and bequest of the interest of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, in the whole or part of their holding.

"The reason for such general restrictions is not only to safeguard the interest of the members of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, but also to see that they are not being exploited by the members of non-Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.

Illegal mining and legal mining is direct violation of this.

My question still remains. If there is no mining how does the tribal get benefit? He can't do farming in the forest. Atleast with mining he can get a job and some trickle down benefit. Obviously the major benefit of mining will go to the corporation who took the risk but still the tribals get much more benefit then they would have got if there was no mining

Mining which is done is being done in wrong way in which SC/ST are not getting any benefits and this is the robbing of their resources and you are completely wrong that they are benefiting. SC/ST and Minorities are facing the same hardships and here SC/ST and Muslims should unite and make their future bright. There are other corporations which can give good deals to the SC/ST in the mining field.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom