What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Again.. I do not subscribe to the views of Jhollawala. I have been busting their bubbles of glorious utopia my whole life. So better luck next time.

Then why terming me Jhollawala ? You are not busting anyone but getting busted here .

Repeating Common man in every sentence does not make you their well wisher. Their only well wisher is someone who works among them. And you certainly are not one of them.

By saying this only all the time common people are being looted and again you are not saying anything new . the same old line

You will not get proper answer because you dont know the proper question.. I may be many things but am not a mind reader. So kindly frame your question properly if you are interested in proper answers.

You dont have any answer because you can just ask question after question which is nothing but to sideline the real issue. You are here to stop any voice against corruption.

You will just keep on asking the questions instead of giving proper answer and then again the same you don't know what we are talking .

Again the same . you are giving answer as an programmed bot . just repeating my questions to questions

You will just keep on asking the questions instead of giving proper answer and then again the same you don't know what we are talking .

I do know what i am talking but you are sideling my questions again and again and just repeating the same thing.

Yeah .. I know their type.. Sometimes I feel sorry for them..
:sarcastic:

You dont know anything but just to exploit and keep the power in your hands.

Again the same excuses which are nothing more but just to exploit the common people and deny them their rights. Jobs will be generated and even everyone will be feed but its possible that time only when there is no corruption. How come politicians can have assets of billions and millions and here i am talking about MLA and MP's . Maoist problem is an excuse to fill pockets which is being used by certain politicians.
Since now I know your ideology, I have just one thing to say, guys like you are the one who cry most about evil industries and captalism and then cry again to govt about unemployment.
Regards.

Since now I know your ideology, I have just one thing to say, guys like you are the one who cry most about evil industries and captalism and then cry again to govt about unemployment.
Regards.

You don't know anything about any one just you will keep on the same line of denying anyone who goes against your views. Corruption in the system is the biggest problem because of which millions are suffering from the day they are born and that is continuing till they are dead and no one wants to care about those millions of people because people are just busy filling in their pockets by looting people in unfair ways.

You don't know anything about any one just you will keep on the same line of denying anyone who goes against your views. Corruption in the system is the biggest problem because of which millions are suffering from the day they are born and that is continuing till they are dead and no one wants to care about those millions of people because people are just busy filling in their pockets by looting people in unfair ways.
Its very easy to blame 'corrupt' system for everything and move on. Every citizen is a part of system and if we all combined are unable to stop corruption then more or less majorty of citizens are corrupts itself in one way or another.

Then why terming me Jhollawala ? You are not busting anyone but getting busted here .

Did I call you a Jhollawala..? Read my posts again... You still have some distance to cover before you are a Jhollawala.

By saying this only all the time common people are being looted and again you are not saying anything new . the same old line

Hehehehe.. Very poor comeback... You really have lot to learn from your fellow comrades.

You dont have any answer because you can just ask question after question which is nothing but to sideline the real issue. You are here to stop any voice against corruption.

This is what I am asking..? What is the "real issue"..? Wealth distribution or, Illegal mining..? I have replied on both counts and you are running away from the answers by repeating same rhetoric.

You dont know anything but just to exploit and keep the power in your hands.

Exploit whom..? You..? Are you getting exploited here..? Kindly alert your comrades. :lol:

@Hindustani78 let us say there was no mining - Legal or Illegal. How do you suppose the poor tribal would have benfitted economically.

Capitalism follows simple principle of Risk and Return. A capitalist/MNC mining corporation puts the risk in form of investment and he gets a return in form of profit. If there is no risk there will be no return.

A simple land owner (I dont know if the adivasis even own that land but lets say for argument sake that since they have lived there for centuries they own the land) does not put any risk so how does he expect to get a return? this is a simple philosophy a communist never understands.

10011527_240290419509151_4651983270524032021_n.jpg
Foto main modi ki beard Nazar nahin arahi:partay: right side 1:partay:

They shouldve casted Rahul in ram leela :partay: nice movie Haina @Sidak

@jha I just found out,the interview was before modi filing nomination from vadodra ,so no quid pro quo on marriage question

What the F is this..? If happens, will become a bawandar for Diggy Raja...

Protégés trouble Digvijaya
It was Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh who himself backed out from contesting against Narendra Modi in Varanasi, in spite of all his bravado in front of the media. He then recommended the name of Ajai Rai, his "protégé", to fight against Modi. Rai, originally an MLA with BJP, moved to the Samajwadi Party and then to the Congress in 2012. He is currently MLA from Varanasi. Digvijay had brought him into the Congress from the SP. However, all may not be well on the Congress' Varanasi front. There is speculation that Rai may return to the BJP just before the election, leaving the Congress in a lurch. If that happens, Rai will be the third Digvijaya "protégé" to do so. The others were Bhagirath Prasad, who was Congress candidate in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind and Ramesh Tomar, Congress candidate in Noida. Both have returned to the BJP. Many Congress leaders are demanding action against "those" who recommended the names of Tomar and Bhagirath for Congress tickets.

What the F is this..? If happens, will become a bawandar for Diggy Raja...

Protégés trouble Digvijaya
It was Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh who himself backed out from contesting against Narendra Modi in Varanasi, in spite of all his bravado in front of the media. He then recommended the name of Ajai Rai, his "protégé", to fight against Modi. Rai, originally an MLA with BJP, moved to the Samajwadi Party and then to the Congress in 2012. He is currently MLA from Varanasi. Digvijay had brought him into the Congress from the SP. However, all may not be well on the Congress' Varanasi front. There is speculation that Rai may return to the BJP just before the election, leaving the Congress in a lurch. If that happens, Rai will be the third Digvijaya "protégé" to do so. The others were Bhagirath Prasad, who was Congress candidate in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind and Ramesh Tomar, Congress candidate in Noida. Both have returned to the BJP. Many Congress leaders are demanding action against "those" who recommended the names of Tomar and Bhagirath for Congress tickets.

Digvijaya remained in MP after 98 due to his pondering to hindtuva groups ,nothing new :|

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom