What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Former Union home secretary RK Singh to join BJP

This is a huge catch for BJP.. Congress is not going to be too comfortable with this. R K Singh is privy to lot of sensitive information while he was the Home Sec. This guy knows how NIA / CBI is being used to target political opponent & manipulate the facts. Going to be very interesting indeed...

@Nair saab @KRAIT @Star Wars @Echo_419 @Jason bourne @Soumitra @jha @Roybot @utraash @adwityagrata @blood @Marxist
This is good... JDU must be now crying ... y broke up with BJP in Bihar...

This is good... JDU must be now crying ... y broke up with BJP in Bihar...
JDU did a serious mistake by breaking alliance with BJP ,
they are not gonna win enough seats in 2014 and might well go on to lose the next state elections as well , this so called calculated risk which jdu has taken to woo the muslim voters in its state is going to backfire , and giving statement like 'ishrat jahan is bihar ki beti ' will further add fuel to the fire , it will prompt the hindu voters to vote for BJP , parties like JDU , congress , sp should remember india is still a hindu majority country , by doing this kind of shitty politics they are just helping BJP win !

look what SP is doing in UP , shutting down cases against the muslim youth arrested in terrorism cases or the congress in my state karnataka where a muslim bride would receive Rs 50,000 while marriage , hindus need to get united and vote out the party which play such cheap and easy politics , they are destroying our country by such horrible policies.

Nitish kumar by his greed and vote bank politics has dug a grave for his party , everything looked bright when they where in alliance with bjp , Bihar would have got its due and enough funds after modi would have come to power ,

1484332_578360315551257_1575582765_n.png

God dammit I thought AAP will stay away from LS polls
But they have now crossed the line
Messing up 2014 will not be good for the country
Let's see who wins the fight for the urban voter & it ain't goin to be AAP
Time to flood AAP's FB page

What will AAP do ? they certainly don't want to ally with any of the political parties...will they sit on their asses with what ever seats they have ?

Kejrival has gone mad

Can they even get enough candidates by 2014 elections to have any influence in govt. formation ?

Once again, Anna Hazare and AAP are split wide open

Once again, Anna Hazare and AAP are split wide open | NDTV.com

1501823_722772824402459_1342435096_n.jpg

Anna Hazare asks AAP leader to get out of his Fast Venue.
Its sad to see AAP Zombies throw mud at this old man .... I cringe every time i see this on facebook

There is a reason why Kejriwal skipped from being at Anna's place. Politics has taken over the whole agenda. AAP will turn out to be no different than any other political parties.

Its sad to see AAP Zombies throw mud at this old man .... I cringe every time i see this on facebook

@JanjaWeed @Android @Marxist @blood @GURU DUTT DUTT @CorporateAffairs @Flamingo @utraash @StormShadow @WAR-rior @eowyn @KRAIT @Janmejay @Gautam @Dash @kaykay @Truth Finder @adwityagrata @Roybot

General VK Singh and AAP leader Gopal Rai lock horns at Anna Hazare's fast in Ralegan Siddhi

General VK Singh and AAP leader Gopal Rai lock horns at Anna Hazare's fast in Ralegan Siddhi - India - DNA

Last edited:
There is a reason why Kejriwal skipped from being at Anna's place. Politics has taken over the whole agenda. AAP will turn out to be no different than any other political parties.
Dont you think you're judging too quickly?? Anna Hazare thinks he will cleanse the system from outside. AAp think they'll do it by entering the system and by throwing the bad guys out.

Both have the same goal but have chosen different ways.

Dont you think you're judging too quickly?? Anna Hazare thinks he will cleanse the system from outside. AAp think they'll do it by entering the system and by throwing the bad guys out.

Both have the same goal but have chosen different ways.
If that was the sole goal of aap, they could have formed government in delhi with unconditional support of congress.

If that was the sole goal of aap, they could have formed government in delhi with unconditional support of congress.

U dont understand. U cant accept support from the very guys u want to throw out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom