What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They already announced that they are going to meet Anna...By the way....We understand why you angry...ha ha

Anyways...Anna tried did toooo bad with Kejriwal....He tried to undermine him many times...dint work...AAP should forget anna

AAP volunteers are increasing in heavy numbers fyi

These are the people who're fed up of pappu and fekku politics

i support AAP!
You know what I also support AAP
They have valid concerns that is correct
But what about experience
Let's get real here
What experience the AAP has got while dealing with the bureaucracy,judiciary,inner workings of the country
That is my point let the AAP sit in opposition for a few years
Gain some experience on how to run the system then try
Ab Bhai Ji AAP hi Batao
What Administrative experience has Arvind as compared to Mr modi who has ruled Guj for 15 years & has Guj a economic powerhouse
Nada
Yes he is an IITIAN but the knowledge gained there won't help here

I can also give you eg of things which are impposible in his Delhi manifesto

Congress MP says Modi’s impact on voters led to party’s rout

Admitting the impact of BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on voters, rebel Congress MP Rao Inderjit Singh has said that the Congress witnessed debacle in Assembly polls in the four States due to it.

The MP from Gurgaon said Modi’s “tangible charisma would reveal itself more conspicuously during the coming Lok Sabha polls as BJP was discernibly leaping toward climax.”

Rao told reporters on Tuesday that while the outcome of the Delhi polls would influence the Haryana Assembly elections in a big way, the electorate of the State, unlike Delhi, was expected to give a clear mandate to a single party other than the Congress.

He said the charisma of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and that party’s star campaigner Rahul Gandhi was on the “wane”, and added that Modi’s rising popularity also influenced their electioneering in Delhi adversely.

He also asked AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal to form Government in Delhi with the help of Congress and fulfill the promises made to the people.

He was, however, quick to remark that if elections were to be held again, AAP could lose some support.

Regarding his own endeavours in the present political scenario in the State, Rao, who heads apolitical Haryana Insaaf Manch, said he was working to provide a strong alternative to the Congress in Haryana.

Earlier, he had made it clear that he will not contest any future elections on Congress ticket.

Congress MP says Modi’s impact on voters led to party’s rout | Niti Central

There you go... now even a congressi admits the fact!

You know what I also support AAP
They have valid concerns that is correct
But what about experience
Let's get real here
What experience the AAP has got while dealing with the bureaucracy,judiciary,inner workings of the country
That is my point let the AAP sit in opposition for a few years
Gain some experience on how to run the system then try
Ab Bhai Ji AAP hi Batao
What Administrative experience has Arvind as compared to Mr modi who has ruled Guj for 15 years & has Guj a economic powerhouse
Nada
Yes he is an IITIAN but the knowledge gained there won't help here

I can also give you eg of things which are impposible in his Delhi manifesto

Bhai Modi for PM

Kejriwal for CM

:D

and maybe Kejriwal will fight Modi in his lok sabha constituency
Hahaha Thats Just a statement ... Arvind wont ever dare to Contest against Modiji ... especially in Gujarat lol...

If he looses his political career is finished ... forget about contesting against Modiji in Gujarat... He cant even win against Dr.Harshvardhan in Delhi...

Kejriwal won against Shiela Dixit in New Delhi seat with a Margin of 22,000 votes while

Dr.Harshvardhan won in Krishna Nagar with a Margin of over 45,000 votes he got 69,222 votes... and AAP candidate got just 17500 votes...

They already announced that they are going to meet Anna...By the way....We understand why you angry...ha ha

Anyways...Anna tried did toooo bad with Kejriwal....He tried to undermine him many times...dint work...AAP should forget anna
Look I have faced lot of AAPtards on social media ... and your numbers dont even match upto 5% of Hindu Nationalist on internet ...

Hindu Nationalist are way stronger then any Party or politics in India... Our Strength is Niether Modini nor any other leader... Our Strength is our Ideology ... which ur Joke pal or your Jokers cant ever match ...

and BTW the slogan you use of Bharat Mata ki Jai actually belongs to Us...

Even in that all your AAP members specially non-Hindu members refrain from using it ... But all of Us Hindu Nationalist among us proudly say Bharat Mata ki Jai ....

With the re-election for Delhi , most of the AAP leaders will be focused on campaigning in Delhi in next 6 months than really focusing on national issues ...

Look I have faced lot of AAPtards on social media ... and your numbers dont even match upto 5% of Hindu Nationalist on internet ...

Hindu Nationalist are way stronger then any Party or politics in India... Our Strength is Niether Modini nor any other leader... Our Strength is our Ideology ... which ur Joke pal or your Jokers cant ever match ...

and BTW the slogan you use of Bharat Mata ki Jai actually belongs to Us...

Even in that all your AAP members specially non-Hindu members refrain from using it ... But all of Us Hindu Nationalist among us proudly say Bharat Mata ki Jai ....

Agar Pistol se kam chal raha hai
Toh Topp nahi lain chaiye
I have met white few of them myself & when I debated about AAP with them after few minutes they lost
Most of the people on net supporting AAP have never been in the past politically active
Do they have a simple mantra BJP CONG chor hai AAP is a revolution
Try to educate them first about how AAP is bad & BJP is good
Use Experince & his promises in Delhi elections
Like the 700 litters of free water every month
Mein Kya Iski baarat Mein Gaya hu Jo
Muje free Mein pain dega

Agar Pistol se kam chal raha hai
Toh Topp nahi lain chaiye
I have met white few of them myself & when I debated about AAP with them after few minutes they lost
Most of the people on net supporting AAP have never been in the past politically active
Do they have a simple mantra BJP CONG chor hai AAP is a revolution
Try to educate them first about how AAP is bad & BJP is good
Use Experince & his promises in Delhi elections
Like the 700 litters of free water every month
Mein Kya Iski baarat Mein Gaya hu Jo
Muje free Mein pain dega

Arvind Kejriwal

Yesterday - Delhi has defeated BJP
Today - Delhi has given mandate to BJP

Five main promises of AAP which cannot be fulfilled - I am looking for answers from AAP fans

1. Commando force for women - Not possible as Delhi Police or any other CPO is not under Delhi govt.

2. 50% cut in electricity rates - Not possible as AAP has cleverly added "after CAG audit" - no CAG audit can take place for the discoms

3. Janlokpal Bill - Not possible as Janlokpal can only be enacted by the Parliament

4. 700 litres of free water daily - Not possible as again AAP has cleverly added - after stopping theft of water - now how will water theft be stopped

5. Better health and education - already delhi has good mcd and govt. schools providing free education, uniforms, stationery, mid-day meals, scholarships; already Delhi has the best medical care with number of govt. hospitals and the quality has improved very much ..

Arvind Kejriwal

Five main promises of AAP which cannot be fulfilled - I am looking for answers from AAP fans

1. Commando force for women - Not possible as Delhi Police or any other CPO is not under Delhi govt.

2. 50% cut in electricity rates - Not possible as AAP has cleverly added "after CAG audit" - no CAG audit can take place for the discoms

3. Janlokpal Bill - Not possible as Janlokpal can only be enacted by the Parliament

4. 700 litres of free water daily - Not possible as again AAP has cleverly added - after stopping theft of water - now how will water theft be stopped

5. Better health and education - already delhi has good mcd and govt. schools providing free education, uniforms, stationery, mid-day meals, scholarships; already Delhi has the best medical care with number of govt. hospitals and the quality has improved very much ..

You realise that your last statement actually brings CONGs 15 year rule into good light

Arvind Kejriwal

shush.....stop blowing up bubbles :angry:

Did they just say Commondo force for women ?? WTF... what are they planning to do with this Commando force ?? People will fall for anything stupid ...

@Echo_419 Answer his questions ....

shush.....stop blowing up bubbles :angry:

Did they just say Commondo force for women ?? WTF... what are they planning to do with this Commando force ?? People will fall for anything stupid ...

@Echo_419 Answer his questions ....

Maine Kya Kia I am innocent
Meine toh phela baar Mein hi AAP walo ka manifesto pad kar Peckham Gaya tha befkoof nana rahi hae

You realise that your last statement actually brings CONGs 15 year rule into good light

Offcorse whats Good done by Shiela wont be denied ... BTW even BJP had done some work on it before she came into power...

Secular Mumbai ... and more Secular India...

All the sunni sisters' are requested to grab tis opportunity.
We are thankful of central government for their support.
Nearly 12 buses departing from mumbra to azad maidan ijtema...

Posted on FB by one of my Sunni Friend...

1471393_680222412040619_1427021354_n.jpg

Mumbai: give BJP a missed call, get picked up for Narendra Modi rally

Mumbai: The state's BJP unit is planning to give Narendra Modi a rousing welcome at his rally later this month, and several plans up its sleeve to increase footfall. Modi will address the rally at the MMRDA grounds in BKC on December 22. Sources have revealed that the BJP workers are devising elaborate plans to make it the biggest political rally ever in the country so far. Having set themselves a target of over 8 lakh attendees, they are leaving no stone unturned to make this figure a reality.

For instance, all that a supporter has to do is give the party a missed call at a given number, and an organiser will call them back, take down their number and residential address, and even pick them up on the day of the rally from a landmark near their homes. The move is geared towards wooing supporters who are toying with the idea of attending the rally, but live on the fringes of the city in Borivli, for example and are daunted by the distances they have to travel to make it to BKC.

Confirming the development, Niranjan Shetty, spokesperson for BJP's city unit, said, "We have asked people to give us a missed call and have also made arrangements to get them to the MMRDA grounds, if they desire to come with us." The party is also planning to woo supporters to register online for the rally, saying that they will be allowed into a separate enclosure if they do so. "The target is to register 2 lakh supporters online.

Our senior state leaders have told us that the target for online registration is high because we want to surpass the footfalls recorded in Modi rallies in Karnataka and Hyderabad, where 1.5 lakh and 1.25 lakh people had registered online respectively," said another leader. The party is also arranging for people from different corners of the state to arrive on trains and other modes of transport, and has roped in religious organisations to give food to attendees.

Mumbai: give BJP a missed call, get picked up for Narendra Modi rally | NDTV.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom