What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kumar bishbas challenged arun jetly lok sabha chu av delhi se ladke dikhao :0
I bet this AAP wont even win in Delhi again after so much of arrogance ...

This Little prick Kumar Vishwas ... Used to run behind Modiji and BJP to get some attention ...

1473047_721256807887394_363686558_n.jpg

While Arvind Kejriwal celebrates his victory in Jantar Mantar ground (despite being a distant 2nd in delhi ) a woman has got gangraped in New Delhi which is Kejriwal ' s constituency

Earlier when Sheila was CM Kejriwal used to do a lot of protests blaming her for the rape.

Now there is no CM in Delhi for which kejriwal himself is partially responsible . Why no protest now?
We're all those protests drama?
What is he doing to get justice for that woman other than celebrating?

Kumar vishwas will fight against rahul gandhi most probably.....

aap will help modi win in 2014..... lets face it....a clean party is the need of the hour...

Kumar bishbas challenged arun jetly lok sabha chu av delhi se ladke dikhao :0

But if the rumours are to be believed Kumar Vishwas will fight Pappu...

AAP hints at Kumar Vishwas-Rahul Gandhi clash in LS polls
After making an impressive debut in Delhi, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Wednesday said it will contest Lok Sabha elections with hints thrown that one of its leaders Kumar Vishwas contesting against Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi.

AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal also appealed to "honest" people from all spheres and political parties, including Congress and BJP, to join the party in the fight against corruption.

Addressing a public meeting at Jantar Mantar in Delhi on Wednesday to mark the party's victory in assembly elections in Delhi in which it got 28 seats becoming the second largest party, Kejriwal, however, did not say in how many states and seats AAP would contest Lok Sabha elections.

Kejriwal said they would need more funds to contest Lok Sabha elections and urged people to donate generously.

"This fight (assembly election) could not be fought without your donations. We will now contest Lok Sabha polls and request you to donate generously," said Kejriwal.

Manish Sisodia, who won from Patparganj assembly seat in Delhi, said party member Kumar Vishwas can contest Lok Sabha elections against Rahul Gandhi.

Indian Elections 2014: All about BJP & Narendra Modi | Page 66

I think the reason why BJP is not forming a govt in Delhi is that it suits them to have Delhi and Loksabha elections together. AAP's resources will be spread thin while BJP will not make the same mistake of underestimating them.

The only way AAP can form a govt in Delhi is through Congress support and the day they do that Kejriwal will be finished.

A new entrant may have energy and may appeal based on novelty factor but the old hand will beat them with experience

I remember a story I read about an old bull and a new one.

There was a farm where a new bull had come. He joked to the old bull "see I am the new bull that the farmer has brought because you can't do the work. I can impregnate all the cows in no time."

The old bull listened and said "you are young and you have high energy but I also have experience. Let us work together." The young bull was arrogant and he said "I do not need any help from you. I am the superior one here."

The old bull said "Lets have a race. If you win I will retire but if you lose I will be the stud bull" The arrogant young one said "OK you old one. Since I know I will win I allow you to start the race first. I will follow you after one minute"

The old bull started the race. After 1 minute the new bull started running after the old bull. Suddenly the farmer came and he saw the old bull running and the new bull trying to catch him. He took out his gun and shot the young bull and said "Dammit this is the 3rd gay bull I got this month"

He should try his luck against Sonia Gandhi. He could cause an upset!

Arvind has become way more confident
Challenging modi on his home turf & winning is not an easy task
My biggest worry is that AAP in LS polls don't eat into BJP's vote share
& CONG takes advantage of it
Though there are just 4-5 months left
He cannot do much in that time
Establishing a national base is not an easy thing

AAP volunteers are increasing in heavy numbers fyi

These are the people who're fed up of pappu and fekku politics

i support AAP!

AAP doesn't realize... but it's in a classic catch22 situation with the kind of mandate they got in Delhi. Neither they have an opportunity to prove people with their governance, nor by being an effective opposition. This hype will fizzle out come 2014 national elections. All their top honchos are local to Delhi.. & did a rigorous campaign for Delhi elections. But can they replicate the same nationwide? I think not. 'cause it needs huge resources, logistics & foots on the ground. It's not going to be Delhi like in every other part of India.

Last edited:
Look now Neither Kujliwala nor AAP cares about Anna Hazare... Are People not seeing this... Kejriwal used Anna and he is a A$$hole...

9013_721839337829141_235549527_n.png

They already announced that they are going to meet Anna...By the way....We understand why you angry...ha ha

Anyways...Anna tried did toooo bad with Kejriwal....He tried to undermine him many times...dint work...AAP should forget anna

AAP volunteers are increasing in heavy numbers fyi

These are the people who're fed up of pappu and fekku politics

i support AAP!

You know what I also support AAP
They have valid concerns that is correct
But what about experience
Let's get real here
What experience the AAP has got while dealing with the bureaucracy,judiciary,inner workings of the country
That is my point let the AAP sit in opposition for a few years
Gain some experience on how to run the system then try
Ab Bhai Ji AAP hi Batao
What Administrative experience has Arvind as compared to Mr modi who has ruled Guj for 15 years & has Guj a economic powerhouse
Nada
Yes he is an IITIAN but the knowledge gained there won't help here

I can also give you eg of things which are impposible in his Delhi manifesto

You know what I also support AAP
They have valid concerns that is correct
But what about experience
Let's get real here
What experience the AAP has got while dealing with the bureaucracy,judiciary,inner workings of the country
That is my point let the AAP sit in opposition for a few years
Gain some experience on how to run the system then try
Ab Bhai Ji AAP hi Batao
What Administrative experience has Arvind as compared to Mr modi
Nada
Yes he is an IITIAN but the knowledge gained there won't help here

I can also give you eg
Are u aware that ex congress and BJP mla's are also in AAP team?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom