What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I stay in kolkata and we get more than 5 of hours of water ( by municipal corp. through taps) everyday. People take as much as they want. Its not impossible to get 7oo litres.

Chutiya toh congress bana raha tha itne dino se.

I stay in kolkata and we get more than 5 of hours of water ( by municipal corp. through taps) everyday. People take as much as they want. Its not impossible to get 7oo litres.

Chutiya toh congress bana raha tha itne dino se.

ke Chutiya koh dusre Chutiye se replace karna kaha ki saman Dari hai
I am a Delhi Wala so I do know what I am talking about

A masterstroke by BJP to not form the govt. The way AAP is going, next 6 months will make some people think twice before voting for them again.

Gujarat riots shouldn't stop Modi from being PM: Narayana Murthy!

Speaking exclusively to NDTV, Infosys Founder Narayana Murthy says he
strongly supports the Gujarat model of development. "Credit should be given to Narendra Modi," he says.

Egg on all those so called experts who question Modi's model of development!

@JanjaWeed @Nair saab @KRAIT @Star Wars @Echo_419 @Jason bourne @jha @Roybot @utraash @adwityagrata @blood @Marxist

Rahul Gandhi to attend kavi sammelans at engineering colleges; writes first poem

Keeping up with his promise to change the party in ways you cannot even imagine, Rahul Gandhi has announced the launch of his poetry career. The move is seen as a preemptive measure to tackle Kumar Vishwas’ potential contest against Rahul Gandhi in upcoming general election.

Ki arz kiya hai

Following the policy of “attack is the best form of defence”, Mr. Gandhi has booked all cultural programs in engineering colleges all the way till June 2014. Learning from past experiences of people leaving the election rallies without letting him speak, Congress leadership has tied up with all the IT majors for joint campus placement cum kavi sammelan event where only student that sit through Mr. Gandhi’s recital will be given enrollment slips for the placement process.

The tried and tested booze incentive to retain the budding engineers had to be abondoned due to looming election code of conduct.

In preparation of the mega poetry tour, Mr. Gandhi has already penned his first poem under the mentorship of greatest English language poet today – Shri Kapil Sibbal that runs as follows:

Koi shahzada kehta hai, koi pappu samjhta hai

Meri secular baichani ko bas Diggi samajhta hai

Twitter aur Facebook pe ye bezzati kaisi hai

Ye bas mera dil samajhta hai ya Kapil samajhta hai

Rahul Gandhi to attend kavi sammelans at engineering colleges; writes first poem | My Faking News

Hahahaha... These Faking News guys are awesome.... :lol:

Cong discusses poll manifesto with backward sections

Stressing its agenda of inclusive growth, the Congress on Friday kick-started a first-of-its-kind consultation process with representatives of Dalit, tribal and Other Backward Castes (OBC) communities on the party's 2014 election manifesto.

This was the first meeting with the identified group of stakeholders - held in the wake of the party's drubbing in the recently held assembly elections. Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, who was present on the occasion, said the party earlier used to script manifestoes in closed rooms, but now "it has opened up the process".

The Congress fared poorly in tribal belts in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh in the 2013 assembly elections. The only exception was Chhattisgarh's Bastar region, where the Congress bagged sympathy votes after the killing of its top state leaders in a Maoist ambush. The polls were referred to as the semi-finals of the general elections next year.

Many participants demanded that the Congress must promise a definite roadmap for reservation of jobs in the private sector. The government had earlier held a few rounds of discussions with industries, but no concrete measure could be taken.

Out of the 235 total participants, including 135 organisations representing the backward sections, many demanded more help from the government to access quality education, affordable healthcare and livelihood.

While some leaders spoke about the need for adequate representation of SCs, STs and OBCs within the party and the government, many organisations harped on the unorganised sector where these sections have a large presence.

Gandhi promised, "Whatever direction you give today will be reflected in the manifesto, and we will implement all that is included in it."

Briefing the media on the meeting, rural development minister Jairam Ramesh said that the party would organise more such consultations with various sections such as minorities, women and youth in the coming weeks.

According to a press release, the party was also asked to revisit the land reforms agenda and "access to land for the poor should be enhanced."

With regional parties trying to cobble their own alliance and new entrant AAP routing the Congress in Delhi, the party also decided that its manifesto will also talk about state-specific issues instead of only focusing on national matters.

While Gandhi stressed quality education was a key to empowerment, suggestions also poured in from the audience for a policy for domestic workers, effective implementation of social security measures for unorganised workers, introduction of All India Judicial Services and homestead rights for the homeless.

Apart from Gandhi and Ramesh, ministers such as P Chidambaram, Kumari Selja, Veerappa Moily, KC Deo and party leaders Mukul Wasnik and K Raju were also present.

Cong discusses poll manifesto with backward sections - Hindustan Times

Desperate times call for desperate measures. New poll gimmick by Pappu maharaj... :lol:

If AAP and AL-Congress forms Government in Delhi :D

1497751_578507868869835_247813085_n.png

BTW, where is Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum i don't see them making anti- modi posts nowadays after the drubbing congress got in election recently, all quiet on the western front i guess.:rofl::haha:

Former Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly has been offered a ticket to contest the general elections next year by the BJP but is undecided on whether to accept the offer.

It is learnt that the offer has come from the BJP's prime ministerial nominee, Narendra Modi, who has promised to make the Bengal sports icon the sports minister in the Cabinet if the party comes to power.

"Yes, I've an offer. But I'm still undecided on what to do. I've been busy for last few days... I'll let you know soon," Ganguly was quoted as saying in a leading Bengali daily.

Read more at: Sourav Ganguly offered BJP ticket for 2014 Lok Sabha polls, yet to decide : West Bengal, News - India Today

oh wow......this 2014 elections is gonna be crazy ... all kinds of faces popping up..

News from Subramaniam Swamy's page on facebook... Presidents Rule in Delhi.

Delhi gaya vapas Congress ke pass

Back
Top Bottom