What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Priyanka%20Vadra

Parents of our future Prime Minister. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Exactly. Only this time, there won't be another 5 years. Because there won't be a country any more. After the elections I said I will give two secrets. Now that Delhi is over I can safely give one.

@DRAY - There is a topshot(genius) of the Congress party who has siphoned off more money than all the scams combined from a laundering scheme. There is a plan to utilize it to 'help Indians choose a secular leader'. If true, anything is possible. I may sound paranoid, but I don't peddle in such rumors, unless there is some truth in it.

Economically this country is bled dry to such an extent that you can't imagine. The present growth of 5% is entirely due to inflation(almost). So India will not survive another 5 years of Congress.

I will tell the other one after May 16.

Who? :( I don't think money will save Congress, people will take money and vote against them, the anti-incumbency factor is too high this time.

Guys........watched Times Now...........

approx 7% voting jump in this phase since last election (58% to 65%).

This is an EPIC jump...........only happened last time in 1984 after Indira's death............

There is certainly a wave, if not Modi wave than ANTI-CONGRESS wave........

@cheekybird KITNA BHI CHIKHO-CHILLA LO YAAR.................BANKEY RAHEGI MODI SARKAR!!! :D
Green is grass and blue is sky...Rahul Bhai Rahul Bhai (btw apka Bhai):partay:

They can temper with EVMs but not change the verdict completely as people will understand the fraud........

What they did last time is that Congress was anyway going to be no. 1 party, they just increased the lead so that you get a stable govt. (my assumption)..........
Yes but they Dont need to change the verdict totally, they have to make sure BJP doesnt get enough seats as per their club 160 plan .Then make a Hung assembly where none would want to ally with BJP.Indirectly Congress will prop a third party as PM and Control Delhi again as they did with AAP.

Now Azam Khan claims he himself fought Kargil and many other wars, shows pics as proof | Faking News
Now Azam Khan claims he himself fought Kargil and many other wars, shows pics as proof

Published on April 9, 2014by idiot420

After making controversial remark about Kargil war, Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan has moved a step further and claimed that he himself fought major wars for protecting India and Indians.

To prove his claim, Mr Khan released series of photographs as proof of his active participation in wars. Here are few of the photos:

Even though Azam Khan was born in 1958, he claimed that he, along with his buffalo, fought against Pakistan and helped a truck driver Tara Singh to get back his wife Sakina.

Azam Khan at Longewala post during Indo-Pakistan War of 1971. As per Mr Khan, he single handedly eliminated enemy force at Longewala, and then moved to eastern front to liberate Bangladesh. Reportedly, his buffalo destroyed 8 Pakistani tanks.

Azam played a pivotal role in escape of prisoners of war who were captured by Pakistani soldiers in 1971 during the war between India and Pakistan. At that time he was working as a RAW agent. If Khan is to be believed, he along with 7 POWs crossed LOC sitting on his buffalo.

Azam Khan along with his buffalo fought bravely against Pakistan during 1999 Kargil War. Khan says, 50 Pakistani infiltrators died out of fear when they saw him sitting of the buffalo and carrying AK-47.

Azam Khan along with his colleagues in Istanbul. He often goes onsite because of global nature of anti-terrorist projects that he handles. His buffalo is capable of flying like a helicopter.

As per Azam Khan, he was the person who tipped US about Laden’s Abbottabad address. Khan claims, this picture is of Laden’s house on the night of raid and the person standing is him. Although his face is not visible but the buffalo standing nearby support his claim.

LOL this is too good.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@kaykay @jha @Roybot @Parul @Indischer @arp2041 @kurup @Echo_419 @Soumitra @onu1886
@VeeraBahadur @VeeraBhadra @kaykay @furkansayed @Guynextdoor2
@banvanaxl @Marxist @Rajaraja Chola @MST @drunken-monke @blood @eowyn @GURU DUTT
@sarjenprabhu @naveen mishra @DRAY @kbd-raaf @desert warrior @ni8mare @Chanakya's_Chant @chak de INDIA @Manvantaratruti @Fawkes @Sunny009 @NKVD

Can you guys send this SMS to all your friends in india ? also tell all who you know in this forum and online to do the same :|

Hindi:

English:

Forwarded through WhatsApp, Hike and Facebook! Balance nahi tha bhai :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom