What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have already completed preparations. A mulk that can vote for Sonia instead of Vajpayee in 2004 can vote for just about anyone.

No, that was not the vote against Vajpayee, but against BJP, they did made some great blunders in there 2004 campaign.

& remember, Congress became the largest party just by 9 seats (so the difference wasn't huge).

& Sonia's campaigned was very swift, she was determined to bring congress back (have to give it to her).

In 2009, voters din't had any alternative other than congress.

I have trust in the Maturity of 120 crores Indians, I feel they will Indeed make a MODI SARKAR.

No, that was not the vote against Vajpayee, but against BJP, they did made some great blunders in there 2004 campaign.

& remember, Congress became the largest party just by 9 seats (so the difference wasn't huge).

& Sonia's campaigned was very swift, she was determined to bring congress back (have to give it to her).

In 2009, voters din't had any alternative other than congress.

I have trust in the Maturity of 120 crores Indians, I feel they will Indeed make a MODI SARKAR.
apne likhi hain lineay char..nahin bane gi modi sarkar:yahoo:

No dear. The feeling does send shivers. Look at all times the voting classes have been masses and the 'urban' support, 'white collar' support have stayed at distance from voting (by and large). If we have a replica of this pattern then we are doomed for another 5 years, God forbid !
Exactly. Only this time, there won't be another 5 years. Because there won't be a country any more. After the elections I said I will give two secrets. Now that Delhi is over I can safely give one.

@DRAY - There is a topshot(genius) of the Congress party who has siphoned off more money than all the scams combined from a laundering scheme. There is a plan to utilize it to 'help Indians choose a secular leader'. If true, anything is possible. I may sound paranoid, but I don't peddle in such rumors, unless there is some truth in it.

Economically this country is bled dry to such an extent that you can't imagine. The present growth of 5% is entirely due to inflation(almost). So India will not survive another 5 years of Congress.

I will tell the other one after May 16.

Exactly. Only this time, there won't be another 5 years. Because there won't be a country any more. After the elections I said I will give two secrets. Now that Delhi is over I can safely give one.

@DRAY - There is a topshot(genius) of the Congress party who has siphoned off more money than all the scams combined from a laundering scheme. There is a plan to utilize it to 'help Indians choose a secular leader'. If true, anything is possible. I may sound paranoid, but I don't peddle in such rumors, unless there is some truth in it.

Economically this country is bled dry to such an extent that you can't imagine. The present growth of 5% is entirely due to inflation(almost). So India will not survive another 5 years of Congress.

I will tell the other one after May 16.

You are paranoid , this isn't 2009 or 2004 a government cannot function without Popular support , especially in a Digital age .. If any Vote Fraud happens in EVM's it will come out in Public considering the recent trend .. Point being a Congress or a third front even if they come to power will not survive more than an year max...

Its easy to control flow of information when there is no Internet and all the TV and Radio have been sold out . But the very second an alternate source of information has come out since the beginning of Internet and social media , nothing will stay Hidden .... Congress will go , one way or another...

Times have changed, people have changed

OK NEW REPORTS (3PM)

Delhi.jpg

In Delhi AAP is now at the number two spot behind BJP. Although the overall lead of the BJP is huge (almost double that of AAP),

Baghpat.jpg

Haryana.jpg

BJP-in-Heartland.jpg

MP

Madhya Pradesh is a strange one out in our pick for today. Our tracker suggests that Congress are actually neck-n-neck with BJP in MP till about 1 PM.

@GreenFoe ,
@Angry Bird ,
@SarthakGanguly ,
@kaykay ,
@Android ,
@ExtraOdinary ,
@yuba ,
@onu1886 ,
@ALOK31 ,
@Star Wars ,
@AnnoyingOrange ,
@HariPrasad
OK NEW REPORTS (3PM)

Delhi.jpg

In Delhi AAP is now at the number two spot behind BJP. Although the overall lead of the BJP is huge (almost double that of AAP),

Baghpat.jpg

Haryana.jpg

BJP-in-Heartland.jpg

MP

Madhya Pradesh is a strange one out in our pick for today. Our tracker suggests that Congress are actually neck-n-neck with BJP in MP till about 1 PM.

@GreenFoe ,
@Angry Bird ,
@SarthakGanguly ,
@kaykay ,
@Android ,
@ExtraOdinary ,
@yuba ,
@onu1886 ,
@ALOK31 ,
@Star Wars ,
@AnnoyingOrange ,
@HariPrasad

OMG it is unbelievable. It has surpassed all opinion poll.

Younke...ye article 377 hai Kya? :partay:
Pakistan Penal code is same as IPC

PPC 377

377.Unnatural offences:
Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which shall not be less than two years nor more than ten years, and shall also be liable to fine. Explanation: Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom