What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Today was the ultimate (last) day of campaigning for my constituency Trivandrum where the infamous Sasi Tharoor is the UPA candidate. On every elections and on the final day, the political parties and its campaign mechanisms gather around in a city junction and show their power as its the final day of BIG campaigns.

All the 3 big ones ............Cong, CPI, BJP had most of the cadres gathered for the showdown in what you call the ultimate end of campaign days. Strangely this time around it was the BJP who led and was most vibrant in the whole scenes with young workers showing a lot of enthusiasm and others a bit dull from what they were all these years.

I just came back from the place and is hoping the Lotus will indeed bloom for the first time ever in Kerala's history.

Here are few of the snaps i have taken a few minutes ago.
CAM00123wwww.jpg
CAM00129wwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00130wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00133wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00147wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00167wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00169wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00172wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00187wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
CAM00191wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

And I would like to see people like Azamkhan consigned to history without a pinch of recognition In campaign for national polls, now a war of words over Kargil | NDTV.com. Utter shame. For that reason, a fine ray of hope makes you feel optimistic upon reading article written by Shahid. Congress-BSP-and all sickular comrades have taken Indian politics to at all time low every day.

I am gonna Sugar coat it
Azam khan Bahut bada C@@@@@ hai
I hope likes of Him & Mullayam are put behind bars

Friends from UP are talking about it .. Muslims are heavily polarized , apparently they are planning to vote as a block to most probably BSP.

@jha whats your opinion ? You are darn good in your assesment. How will this impact BJP ?

Last edited:
Say that again:butcher:

Royyyyyy should I thank you for this goof up??8-)
Or should I keel you ??:pissed:

OMG I didn't knew that how dis she got access to a computer
Some one should track her down(her IP address) & inform the concerned Authorities

Today was the ultimate (last) day of campaigning for my constituency Trivandrum where the infamous Sasi Tharoor is the UPA candidate. On every elections and on the final day, the political parties and its campaign mechanisms gather around in a city junction and show their power as its the final day of BIG campaigns.

All the 3 big ones ............Cong, CPI, BJP had most of the cadres gathered for the showdown in what you call the ultimate end of campaign days. Strangely this time around it was the BJP who led and was most vibrant in the whole scenes with young workers showing a lot of enthusiasm and others a bit dull from what they were all these years.

I just came back from the place and is hoping the Lotus will indeed bloom for the first time ever in Kerala's history.

Freaking amazing Spark...wow !!!! Is it Rajagopalan as a candidate or Modi wave ? What are people talking about ?

Freaking amazing Spark...wow !!!! Is it Rajagopalan as a candidate or Modi wave ? What are people talking about ?

Everybody just love Rajagopal.

Its mostly a personality vote + Negative votes for Tharoor for the controversies + a weak candidate from CPI.

Yesterday one of my friends who is a communist campaigner told me that in many homes he went with the candidates for votes, they were telling "not this time, we are sorry" and is favoring Rajagopal.

Lots of dissatisfied communists will vote for BJP this time.

But results will be only after 30+ days, thats disappointing.

There will be more attacks, we can also get killed: Arvind Kejriwal

NEW DELHI: AAP leader and former Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said he faced a threat to life after being slapped by a man while campaigning for his party here.

"These attacks are scripted. When they (attackers) are arrested, they repeat the (same) script," Kejriwal told the media after being attacked by an auto driver who first garlanded the AAP leader.

The attacker then gave a whacking slap, stunning Kejriwal.

"Why are all the attacks taking place only on us?" Kejriwal later asked. "There will be more attacks, and we can also get killed."

The attack in Sultanpuri, a dominantly low-income area in west Delhi, left the 45-year-old Kejriwal with a swollen left eye.

The attacker was identified as 38-year-old Lali, an auto driver. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) supporters roughed him up after the incident.

On April 4, Kejriwal was punched in south Delhi by a teenager who too pretended to garland him.

Tuesday's assault took place when Kejriwal, who was Delhi's chief minister for 49 days until February 14, was campaigning for AAP candidate Rakhi Birla. Delhi goes to polls on Thursday.

A party member told IANS that there was a growing feeling among party members that Kejriwal should accept the security a former chief minister is entitled to.

In a quick tweet, Kejriwal asked: "Why am I being repeatedly attacked? Who (are) the masterminds? What do they want? What do they achieve?"He added philosophically: "... let them tell me (the) place n time. I will come there. Let them beat me as much as they want."

Kejriwal further said in Hindi: "The way to truth is difficult, but ultimately truth prevails."

The AAP leader, a former government official-turned-activist, later said that there was no place for violence in a democratic society.

"This is the fifth attack on me in a month ... Those who are attacking me are the victims of the system. I have no ill feeling towards them."

"These attacks are scripted. When they (attackers) are arrested, they repeat the (same) script."

Asked whey he was being targeted, he said the emergence of the Aam Aadmi Party had spoiled the "setting" between various political parties.

But he refused to accept security normally available to senior politicians.

"I don't want security. As long as god wants me to live, no one can harm me. The day god feels my time is over, I will die, no one can stop that."

The attacker denounced Kejriwal as a "liar" and said both the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party were better than the AAP. The BJP denied it was responsible.

AAP leader and Kejriwal confidant Manish Sisodia said such attacks cannot be stopped by beefing up security.

Without naming anyone, he said that those attacking Kejriwal were getting money. "The last attack was a paid one. I don't know who are behind such incidents."

There will be more attacks, we can also get killed: Arvind Kejriwal - The Times of India

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Had Kardi AK 49 nay! :cray:

Congress workers attack woman - The Times of India

BANGALORE: Congress workers allegedly attacked a woman in Sira town of Tumkur district late on Sunday night.

Beedi worker Rehana Bhanu suffered serious injuries and was admitted to the Tumkur district hospital.

Councillor Amanulla Khan and his sons Rehaman, Abdul and Naseer were campaigning in Sira, which falls under Chitradurga parliamentary constituency. Rehana Bhanu and her mother Rizwan told the quartet that they would not vote for Congress candidate Chandrappa as their area lacked basic amenities.

The Congress workers allegedly attacked Rehana and kicked her in the stomach. Sira Town circle inspector Shivakumar said it was a fight between two families and they had registered cases against both Rehana and Amanulla.
Lol what a twist to the story.. The sickular forces of Bangaluru twisted this desperate measure to extract vote and goondaism into family fight.Nice!!

Now for argument sake, lets consider that this incident happened in say Gujarat and some bajrang dal member is involved. I bet the whole media and all political parties would have gone mad over it but since the incident happened in a secular state and the person involved was secular as well, so for obvious reason this has to be a minor family tussle.

Isnt it odd that a person like Azam Khan makes this statement and we have complete radio silence :help:,@DRAY dada these are the regional parties you so vociferously defend of keeping your states riot free

Friends from UP are talking about it .. Muslims are heavily polarized , apparently they are planning to vote as a block to most probably BSP.

@jha whats your opinion ? How will this impact BJP ?

Muslims are polarized. Especially Sunni muslims are polarized against BJP. However its still not clear whom they will vote for. Many are not happy with SP for Muzaffarnagar but are not ready to give up on them. BSP is still not their favorite as many of them think BSP will join NDA after election.

However interestingly Shia Muslims are supporting BJP candidates at some places like Varanasi. Last time also Murli Manohar Joshi had got ~ 15000 shia votes. This time ~80% Shia votes will go to BJP in Varanasi. Situation is same in Lucknow also. So we can expect some very interesting voting patterns from Muslims.

Everybody just love Rajagopal.

Its mostly a personality vote + Negative votes for Tharoor for the controversies + a weak candidate from CPI.

Yesterday one of my friends who is a communist campaigner told me that in many homes he went with the candidates for votes, they were telling "not this time, we are sorry" and is favoring Rajagopal.

Lots of dissatisfied communists will vote for BJP this time.

But results will be only after 30+ days, thats disappointing.

He better win or, you will go straight into my ignore list , you rafale lover...

Muslims are polarized. Especially Sunni muslims are polarized against BJP. However its still not clear whom they will vote for. Many are not happy with SP for Muzaffarnagar but are not ready to give up on them. BSP is still not their favorite as many of them think BSP will join NDA after election.

However interestingly Shia Muslims are supporting BJP candidates at some places like Varanasi. Last time also Murli Manohar Joshi had got ~ 15000 shia votes. This time ~80% Shia votes will go to BJP in Varanasi. Situation is same in Lucknow also. So we can expect some very interesting voting patterns from Muslims.

He better win or, you will go straight into my ignore list , you rafale lover...
Maybe this is why AAP has put up a shia candidate Javed Jaffri in Lucknow. He'll manage to cut shia votes from BJP then no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom