What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A controversy has erupted over AAP leader Kumar Vishwas' pro RSS statement. In a recent television interview, the party's star contender praised the RSS and called it a 'disciplined force'. Vishwas' backing for the RSS hits his party's minority appeal with Muslim groups writing to Kejriwal asking him to expel the 43-year-old leader. :o:

A controversy has erupted over AAP leader Kumar Vishwas' pro RSS statement. In a recent television interview, the party's star contender praised the RSS and called it a 'disciplined force'. Vishwas' backing for the RSS hits his party's minority appeal with Muslim groups writing to Kejriwal asking him to expel the 43-year-old leader. :o:

I Think he would do a DHARNA instead.

Narendra Modi is not a Chu**** like him...........Why would he even think of doing such cheap tactics??

Paar ya toh hai! :sick: It is high drama by Kejri and crony. For three day's there will not be any news or coverage for kejri, on fourth day he will instruct one of his supporter or party workers to slap, through ink etc. and get free TV coverage and publicity .:ashamed:

Ab ke mooh kholege then I might reply back with some BLESSED WORDS.
Aesi baatoon meri french bahut achhiii hai. :D

Oh ho......I will get BLESSED by hearing some BLESSED WORDS from @levina :D

@levina is AN ILLEGAL BANGLADESHI!!! :D

LET ME MAKE THAT AS MY SIGNATURE :rofl:

Bas . . na dekha na jan . . bas logon ke kahi suni baaton pe apni raay bana li . . . . dhanya ho :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chak on a serious note lets not talk about RSS.My experience with RSS has not been so good.
I am a mugwump and you know that.
My political views are not influenced
by the political leaders in my family nor by my friends.
I hold some very strong opinions about political leaders in our country.

My ugliest fights on this forum were on the topic of RSS.So I dont want to
scathe the friendship we share.

Not just that he also said given a choice between BJP and Cong he'd choose BJP any day. He's also voted for Rajnath Singh in the past. Actually watch that interview (ABP news ghoshnapatra) if you get a chance. Will give you a lot of insights in Vishwas's and Kejriwal's relationship and AAP functioning. I have a feeling Vishwas is a rebellion waiting to happen , maybe after the elections. He's too pro right and he himself accepts in some other interview that he does'nt fit too well in a party of leftists.

Chak on a serious note lets not talk about RSS.My experience with RSS has not been so good.
I am a mugwump and you know that.
My political views are not influenced
by the political leaders in my family nor by my friends.
I hold some very strong opinions about political leaders in our country.

My ugliest fights on this forum were on the topic of RSS.So I dont want to
scathe the friendship we share.

Which RSS are you talking about ? I was referring to the Rahul Sri Sahib party ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom