What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's quite amazing how HYPOCRISY these AAPtards are..........

The man who had thrown shoe on PC is made an AAP candidate, but one who slaps Kejriwal is beaten like this.

Hypocrisy toh Delhi elections kay baad hi samne aa gaya tha. Jisne bhi isko Ghusa aur Thappad mara, turned out to be aaptard...Aaj Delhi may iske pass drama karne ka last din tha, aur thpad kha kar news main aa jaya, drama successfull... :sick:

Top 7 Reasons Why India Needs a Uniform Civil Code

The proponents of a uniform civil code have been campaigning for it even before the independence of India. India has always been a place of many colors and spices and before independence in 1947 it would have been hard to point out what constituted India. Reasons Why India Needs a Uniform Civil CodeFighting the British rule and winning our independence also helped in creating this nation we call India. It was known even at that time that to further unite India and make it a truly secular nation we would need a uniform civil code. But even after 66 years of independence we haven’t been able to do this.

The reasons for why this has not been done are complex and a different topic on its own but it all boils down to political will. Politicians have always found it beneficial to play vote bank politics and try to appease different castes and groups instead of attempting to integrate our nation. Instead of focusing on the negative let’s focus on the positive and talk about the reasons why we do need a uniform civil code.

It Promotes Real Secularism

What we have right now in India is selective secularism which means that in some areas we are secular and in others we aren’t. A uniform civil code means that all citizens of India have to follow the same laws whether they are Hindus or Muslims or Christians or Sikhs. This sounds fair and secular to me. A uniform civil code doesn’t mean it will limit the freedom of people to follow their religion, it just means that every person will be treated the same. That’s real secularism.

All Indians Should be Treated Same

Right now we have personal laws based on particular religions, which means that while Muslims can marry multiple times in India, a Hindu or a Christian will be prosecuted for doing the same. This doesn’t seem like equality to me. All the laws related to marriage, inheritance, family, land etc. should be equal for all Indians. This is the only way to ensure that all Indians are treated same.

It will Give More Rights to the Women

A uniform civil code will also help in improving the condition of women in India. Our society is extremely patriarchal and misogynistic and by allowing old religious rules to continue to govern the family life we are condemning all Indian women to subjugation and mistreatment. A uniform civil code will help in changing these age old traditions that have no place in today’s society where we do understand that women should be treated fairly and given equal rights.

Every Modern Nation Has it

A uniform civil code is the sign of modern progressive nation. It is a sign that the nation has moved away from caste and religious politics. While our economic growth has been the highest in the world our social growth has not happened at all. In fact it might be right to say that socially and culturally we have degraded to a point where we are neither modern nor traditional. A uniform civil code will help the society move forward and take India towards its goal of becoming a developed nation.
Personal Laws Are a Loop Hole

The various personal laws are basically a loop hole to be exploited by those who have the power. Our panchayats continue to give judgments that are against our constitution and we don’t do anything about it. Human rights are violated through honor killings and female foeticide through out our country. By allowing personal laws we have constituted an alternate judicial system that still operates on thousands of years old values. A uniform civil code would change that.

It Will Help in Reducing Vote Bank Politics

A uniform civil code will also help in reducing vote bank politics that most political parties indulge in during every election. If all religions are covered under the same laws, the politicians will have less to offer to certain minorities in exchange of their vote. Not having a uniform civil code is detrimental to true democracy and that has to change.
It Will Integrate India

A uniform civil code will help in integrating India more than it has ever been since independence. A lot of the animosity is caused by preferential treatment by the law of certain religious communities and this can be avoided by a uniform civil code. It will help in bringing every Indian, despite his caste, religion or tribe, under one national civil code of conduct.

First of all, withdraw that 4 wives law.

No worries. I will vote for you
@Armstrong for President.
Prime Minister - Modi

Very Nice to see India Pakistan members making Fun like this. Before couple of years, we were vomiting poison against each others.

Last edited:
BJP is gaining enormously in KL.

People have started to understand the illicit relationship between UDF, LDF.

BJP will be a force to reckon with in Kl 5 yrs from now.

There is no good news like this.

Actually acceptance of Modi and BJP is acceptance of inclusive politics and rejection of divisive politics.

I fore see Muslims loosing there tendency of voting as a block in coming time. There will be nothing better that that for Muslims themselves.

10155055_10152006380570754_7004435153891916261_n.jpg

Marxists are always strong in Pallakad. Sobha sorendran of BJP is weak candidate there... If BJP want to Win in pallakad, you people need change... It will only come if voter turnout crosses the 80% mark....
BJP will face main hurdles in Asam, Tamil nadu,kerala and west Bengal ...
In Delhi, BJP has to kill AAP. BJP should get at-least 5 seats from Delhi. Imaho, around 3000 villages in Asam, 60 percent of them will go in Congress pocket... ...Others areas, BJP will definitely dominate .... May be overall 250 seats for BJP. 70 seats for congress.

Last edited:
केजरीवाल को पहले माला, फिर थप्पड़
photo.cms

photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms

इस घटना के बाद केजरीवाल आप कार्यकर्ताओं के साथ राजघाट गए और वहां पर धरना देकर विरोध दर्ज कराया। :tsk:

केजरीवाल को पहले माला, फिर थप्पड़
photo.cms

photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms

इस घटना के बाद केजरीवाल आप कार्यकर्ताओं के साथ राजघाट गए और वहां पर धरना देकर विरोध दर्ज कराया। :tsk:

Kejri's Bad time started after messing with Modi.

All of sudden defeating of Modi become his priority rather than defeating congress and corruption.

Kejri should accept some protection.

Last edited:
Marxists are always strong in Pallakad. Sobha sorendran of BJP is weak candidate there... If BJP want to Win in pallakad, you people need change... It will only come if voter turnout crosses the 80% mark....
BJP will face main hurdles in Asam, Tamil nadu,kerala and west Bengal ...
In Delhi, BJP has to kill AAP. BJP should get at-least 5 seats from Delhi. Imaho, around 3000 villages in Asam, 60 percent of them will go in Congress pocket... ...Others areas, BJP will definitely dominate .... May be overall 250 seats for BJP. 70 seats for congress.

Hey man you write as if you have in-depth knowledge on electoral politics of India. Nice to see that.

Slapped again, Arvind Kejriwal blames Narendra Modi

AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal faced another attack on Tuesday after an unidentified man slapped him during a road show in Delhi. The assault left Kejriwal with a swollen face and eye.

The attack took place in Sultanpuri area. A video shows a man wearing a grey shirt, first garlanding Kejriwal who is standing on a jeep, and then suddenly slapping him twice.

Following the attack, Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia left the road show midway, reached Rajghat and sat on a dharna. Exclusive video: Kejriwal slapped by auto driver in Delhi road show

The attacker, identified as 38-year-old Lali, an auto-rickshaw driver and a resident of Aman Vihar, was immediately pull down by AAP supporters and roughed up.

The AAP leader directed his anger at BJP after the attack.

"I do not understand why do some people resort to violence for becoming the Prime Minister? If you think by attacking us, we will keep quite then you are wrong. We will fight this battle till the last breath," he said in a clear reference to BJP's PM nominee Narendra Modi.

Later in a tweet, the former Delhi CM said, "I am just thinking - why am i being repeatedly attacked? Who r the masterminds? What do they want? What do they achieve?

Is violence an answer to country's problems? let them tell me place n time. I will come there. Let them beat me as much as they want...but will that solve the problems?"

This was second such attack on Kejriwal in the last four days. He was attacked by a 19-year-old youth during his campaigning in Dakshinpuri area of South Delhi on Friday.
Read more at: Slapped again, Arvind Kejriwal blames Narendra Modi : Highlights, News - India Today

Last edited:
Slapped again, Arvind Kejriwal blames Narendra Modi

AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal faced another attack on Tuesday after an unidentified man slapped him during a road show in Delhi. The assault left Kejriwal with a swollen face and eye.

The attack took place in Sultanpuri area. A video shows a man wearing a grey shirt, first garlanding Kejriwal who is standing on a jeep, and then suddenly slapping him twice.

Following the attack, Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia left the road show midway, reached Rajghat and sat on a dharna. Exclusive video: Kejriwal slapped by auto driver in Delhi road show

The attacker, identified as 38-year-old Lali, an auto-rickshaw driver and a resident of Aman Vihar, was immediately pull down by AAP supporters and roughed up.

The AAP leader directed his anger at BJP after the attack.

"I do not understand why do some people resort to violence for becoming the Prime Minister? If you think by attacking us, we will keep quite then you are wrong. We will fight this battle till the last breath," he said in a clear reference to BJP's PM nominee Narendra Modi.

Later in a tweet, the former Delhi CM said, "I am just thinking - why am i being repeatedly attacked? Who r the masterminds? What do they want? What do they achieve?

Is violence an answer to country's problems? let them tell me place n time. I will come there. Let them beat me as much as they want...but will that solve the problems?"

This was second such attack on Kejriwal in the last four days. He was attacked by a 19-year-old youth during his campaigning in Dakshinpuri area of South Delhi on Friday.
Read more at: Slapped again, Arvind Kejriwal blames Narendra Modi : Highlights, News - India Today

Narendra Modi is not a Chu**** like him...........Why would he even think of doing such cheap tactics??

Back
Top Bottom