What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Oh no, am I not supposed to be a fascist who just wants to impose my harsh lifestyle on others.

You are, in some cases. But not in that post about Tamils choice about Hindi.

Btw, we do not have any national language, we have 22 official languages including Hindi.

Breking news...: kejriwal slappped again this time by an auto driver ...

Masha allah log isse mandir ka ghanta samaj ke bajate rahete he ;)

Mean while I heard that modi will change indias nuclear policy of no first use .... is it true is there any mention of this in BJP manifesto ?

India's first ever voter is now 97 and he's never missed an election

10157263_10152309378470798_5890543247694544688_n.jpg

India's first ever voter is now 97 and he's never missed an election | NDTV.com

Mean while I heard that modi will change indias nuclear policy of no first use .... is it true is there any mention of this in BJP manifesto ?
Not true and no mention in menifesto. Some pakistanis are believing that because of a BS article based on 'sources' and apprently some anti-modis will believe that. Thats all.

When Aam Admi is hurt this is what he will do. More Aam admi will follow. :pissed::yay::laughcry:

Apparently, yes. You can view/download BJP's Manifesto and check! :enjoy:

Manifesto 2014

Last edited:
Hmm... Lets see how Delhi votes..

I just Talked to my udiya friend. He says that there is an overwhelming support to Modi among youngsters in Orrisa.

Congress hints at Sharad Pawar-Narendra Modi secret pact in Maharashtra : Maharashtra, News - India Today

Yes.. 3-4 is realistic considering the kind of morons live in Delhi... AAP is winning on 2 seats for sure.

If support of vote base is increased to 42% compare to 33% last month, 5 to 7 seats is just the logical out come. It will be a big surprise if BJP do not win 5 to 6 seats with 42% vote.

Congress hints at Sharad Pawar-Narendra Modi secret pact in Maharashtra : Maharashtra, News - India Today

Yes.. 3-4 is realistic considering the kind of morons live in Delhi... AAP is winning on 2 seats for sure.
Mate no seats are confirmed for anybody. Though Rakhi Bidlan, Harshvardhan and Makan are ahead in their respective LS seats but still can't say if they are surely winning as in all cases opposition candidates are very strong. But yeah If Delhi's voters turnout will be high(say 70+%) then BJP will definitely get more seats but I highly doubt that Delhi will even cross 65%.

May Odin the almighty give correct sense to Indians so that they vote for change. Change is the need of the hour
Vote for Rahul Gandhi, Vote for Change, Vote for India

HAR HAATH SHAKTI HARR HAATH TARAKKI :police:

Har Hath Lolipop Har hath Revdi.

But yeah If Delhi's voters turnout will be high(say 70+%) then BJP will definitely get more seats but I highly doubt that Delhi will even cross 65%.

65 to 72% seems very much possible.

Back
Top Bottom