What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Your argument has basic flaws. Hindu version of India can not be like pakistan because of the difference in basic ideology. Islam talks of Darul Islam and darul harb. It is an ideology which put forward total islamization of whole world and to go any extent to achieve that is not unethical. Hinduism stress on Vasudhaiv kutumbakam. It says that there are multiple ways to reach god.

Yes but he could not remove all illigal dargahs because of various reasons.

The bold part, exactly this is what I am saying, but the Hindutvadis themselves don't believe in this......unfortunately!!
They are just not ready to accept any ways other than their way.

Badals are in shock ............BSF busted 200 cr drugs ........lol................

OPTIONAL is they key word here.

Not keeping it is also an option, what is your problem with that?

You do not write an exam in your optional subject unless you have chosen them. Nobody is going to be burdened if TN Board lists Hindi as one of the optional subject that could be taken up by Students. Neither do it increases the burden as number of subjects are not increasing, nor is it any form of over-imposing.

Even an optional subject means course design, teachers, exams, and all other required infrastructure. Every school will have to keep at least one additional teacher, otherwise how would you teach it to kids? A state can decide that as unnecessary, and rightly so.

And again, what is your problem if Tamils don't want it? No other official languages are making such demands!

Hindi being listed as an optional does not mean that people have to study it and this anomaly of Hindi not being offered as an optional subject is peculiar to Tamil Nadu.Each and every other state.

Hindi is not offered in WB board also, and rest I have already explained.

As i have stated before, you are creating phantoms to fit reality to suit your beliefs.
[/QUOTE]

This language issue is an old issue, don't dig it up, results will be bad. Please take it to the relevant thread if you want to continue on this.

Meanwhile...... :coffee:

AAP candidate Justice Fakhruddin against Sonia Gandhi withdraws candidature from Rae Bareli
IndiaToday.in Lucknow, April 8, 2014 | UPDATED 10:41 IST

sonia-new_350_040814104107.jpg
Congress president Sonia Gandhi
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) suffered a jolt on Tuesday with its candidate Justice (retd) Fakhruddin withdrawing from the electoral fray in Rae Bareli Lok Sabha constituency where Congress president Sonia Gandhi is a candidate.

Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leaders confirmed that the former Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh High Court judge has recused himself from the polls.

AAP state spokesman Vaibhav Maheshwari said that he informed the party that he would not be available for the Lok Sabha election.

The party has now decided to field Archana Srivastava, a social worker against Sonia Gandhi.

The AAP has fielded poet-turned-politician Kumar Vishwas against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi in Amethi.

BJP's candidate from Amethi, activist and lawyer Ajay Agarwal filed his nomination papers on Monday.

Read more at: AAP candidate Justice Fakhruddin against Sonia Gandhi withdraws candidature from Rae Bareli : Ground Report, News - India Today

So the question why dont ppl have the courage to contest against Mrs.Gandhi???

Haven't you heard it yet??? "AAP IS THE TEAM B OF CONGRESS"

Haven't you heard it yet??? "AAP IS THE TEAM B OF CONGRESS"

yes!!! I know.

Btw for those who know AAPtard Shazia Ilmi

Shazia Ilmi denies contesting Lok Sabha poll from Rae Bareli
Tuesday, 11 March 2014 - 9:47pm IST | Agency: PTI

• 219892-shaziailmi.jpg
AAP leader Shazia Ilmi today sought to quell speculation that she would be pitted against Congress president Sonia Gandhi in the Lok Sabha polls, saying she "never agreed" to contest from Rae Bareli.

"I am not contesting from Rae Bareli. I never agreed to nor do I now ... I've been denying this for the last two months," Ilmi wrote on social networking site twitter.

There was buzz in the party that Ilmi will be fielded against Gandhi from Rae Bareli after another AAP leader Kumar Vishwas was fielded against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Amethi.

Sources said the party was keen on Ilmi taking on Gandhi, but then Ilmi was not interested to take on the Congress president.

Ilmi has expressed her desire to contest either from Farrukhabad, a seat represented by Union Minister Salman Khurshid, or any seat from Delhi.

A section of party leaders were also of an opinion that Ilmi, who undertakes fund raising campaigns, should be made to campaign instead of pitting her against Gandhi.

Ilmi had also contested from RK Puram constituency in Delhi assembly elections, but lost to a BJP candidate by a slender margin

Shazia Ilmi denies contesting Lok Sabha poll from Rae Bareli | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

The bold part, exactly this is what I am saying, but the Hindutvadis themselves don't believe in this......unfortunately!!
They are just not ready to accept any ways other than their way.

Yes there are many ways but there are some basic postulates. The high moral behavior and looking at all human being (infact all living creature) as the creation of god and empathy for all is very much part of all these sects of Hinduism including the theory of Karma.

Hinduism is a Dharma and not a Mazahab. So Hinduism is for whole society and human race against the other sects which commands injustice for other non believer.

Last edited:
Actually Hindus lacks the guts to protect their interest in spite of being in Majority. We shoul learn from Jews how to protect our community. We should become lions like Jews.

In second world war times, Jews used to go to Gas Chambers like pet lambs. Within next one decade they emerged as the lions and show their Guts to fight whole Muslim world alone. In India all political parties are dancing on the chest of hindus on the name of secularism.

Don't compare any religion to Jews, they are people with totally different genes!! They have SELF RESPECT for there community which i (SORRY TO SAY) doubt any other community has. They were very near to get wiped out in second world war, after which they made sure that it can't be repeated & no power in the world can even dare to think what Hitler did to them, they made nuclear weapons (4th largest in the world), they did '67 which even US can't imagine to match, they did pre-emptive strike to Iraqi nuclear reactor, etc. THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD GO ANY LENGTHS IF THERE NATION & PEOPLE ARE THREATENED.

May Odin the almighty give correct sense to Indians so that they vote for change. Change is the need of the hour
Vote for Rahul Gandhi, Vote for Change, Vote for India

HAR HAATH SHAKTI HARR HAATH TARAKKI :police:

Back
Top Bottom