What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

Its good ..... likewise I'm sure :lol: ....hence my point about a Pakistani Opening a thread about an internal affair of India , and other Pakistanis such as yourself sharing your worthless opinions , especially since it does not concern you in anyway....hope you catch the drift. ;)

do you have even a tiny idea of how immature and stupid you sound???

using your logic, you hindustanys every single day come on our forum and open threads on our internal affairs....forget every day --we can even talk about every 15 minutes.

i think you are just insecure people who are loathe to acknowledge your own domestic woes -- which i hope you focus more on rather than CONSTANTLY worrying and obcessing about Pakistan

maybe you should just find another forum to on...this one doesnt need you or your people in it if they have nothing useful to add
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its good ..... likewise I'm sure :lol: ....hence my point about a Pakistani Opening a thread about an internal affair of India , and other Pakistanis such as yourself sharing your worthless opinions , especially since it does not concern you in anyway....hope you catch the drift. ;)

Yeah like the Mehran attack and other things have anything remotely to do with india, practice what you preach sonny.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

using your logic, you hindustanys every single day come on our forum and open threads on our internal affairs....forget every day --we can even talk about every 15 minutes.

i think you are just insecure people who are loathe to acknowledge your own domestic woes -- which i hope you focus more on rather than CONSTANTLY worrying and obcessing about Pakistan

maybe you should just find another forum to on...this one doesnt need you or your people in it if they have nothing useful to add

Zulfi Brother - irony is totally lost on these guys.

Pakistanis are the hosts of this forum, Chinese and Indians are only guests.

It is silly for a "guest" to tell the host what they can and cannot do, on their own site.

dont worry.....Chinese can be the VIP guests...

indians can make a good shoe polishers and floor sweepers

The Chinese are our brothers, and you are right - can't think of a better job for our indian guests LoL.

It's all to do with their infamous inferiority complex.

We can all see who is busy boot licking. Must youse be such suck ups every moment of the day? I mean if I did all that sucking up on daily basis, I would feel drained out and have very low self esteem. Oh wait what!

Just acknowledging our friends and dissing our enemies, that is a fact ;)

it looks like few pakistanis doing shoe polishing of chinese for soft loan

The Chinese brothers on this august forum are private citizens and therefore cannot provide any soft loan. And we also know they are our friends and the indians are our enemies.

Just acknowledging our friends and dissing our enemies, that is a fact ;)

bro... u contribution is only of few lines

1. indians are our eternal enemy
2. they have inferiority complex
3. Indian do not have any civilization it is all part of pakistan

U do not have anything else to contribute.. u can take voluntary retirement..

I don't get this logic though, does dissing the enemy make your friendship stronger?

No it doesn't and you are a decent guy Gourav - I mean those indians who constantly troll against us and make racial remarks against us and our Chinese friends.

bro... u contribution is only of few lines

1. indians are our eternal enemy
2. they have inferiority complex
3. Indian do not have any civilization it is all part of pakistan

U do not have anything else to contribute.. u can take voluntary retirement..

My friend let me go through your points one by one.

1) Correct
2) They do
3) Never said they don't have any civilization, just said that the part in Pakistan belongs to us.

I will let my Pakistani brothers decide if I have anything to contribute ;)

My friend let me go through your points one by one.

1) Correct
2) They do
3) Never said they don't have any civilization, just said that the part in Pakistan belongs to us.

I will let my Pakistani brothers decide if I have anything to contribute ;)

I am just summing u up... u say this things only again and again... nothing else

Back
Top Bottom