What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

Cause unfortunately you are our neighbour.:tdown:
Well Iran is our neighbor and they don't obsess - and neither do they have an inferiority complex.
---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Why not asks the mod to ban all those who does this. :)

Don't believe in banning, who would we get to enjoy indian inferiority complex then ;)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Ask those members who openly call them terrorist.

Call who a terrorist??????

Don't believe in banning, who would we get to enjoy indian inferiority complex then ;)

Enjoy then, why complain. You should be proud that Indians have inferiority complex from Pakistan. :)

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Call who a terrorist??????

Calling our armed forces in Kashmir terrorists.

Enjoy then, why complain. You should be proud that Indians have inferiority complex from Pakistan. :)
Who is complaining, like I said I enjoy the display of indian inferiority complex.
---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Calling our armed forces in Kashmir terrorists.

Kashmir is a different matter, because of the disputed nature of the region, otherwise I respect all soldiers who behave honorably, from whatever country, my Jatt people have been warriors for millenia - have had dealings with indian military personnel and have even enjoyed a brew or two.

Kashmir is a different matter, because of the disputed nature of the region, otherwise I respect all soldiers who behave honorably, from whatever country, my Jatt people have been warriors for millenia - have had dealings with indian military personnel and have even enjoyed a brew or two.

But still does not justify abusing anyone soldiers.

I have seen that regular indians are highly discriminative toward mogoliod people. I have heard this complain from several north-eastern indians, american-chinese and even withnessed it at work where indians regularly made fun of a pakistani-burmese dude for being a chink.

May be the discrimination is the driving factor behind insurgency.

But still does not justify abusing anyone soldiers.

Have not abused anyones soldiers, and I respect highly the Israeli soldiers - who refuse to serve in the Palestinian Occupied Territories, I would respect mightily if indian soldiers refused to serve in IOK.

I had replied to the concerned member that these types of news are normal in that area, to which he asked how? Thats where i questioned his knowledge on the issue.

Maoists/ Naxals insurgency is normal ? these killings and attacks on police and paramil are linked to decades old insurgency so my point was how you are calling death of 9 in ambush as normal ??

its interesting your Indian media gives more coverage to what Wasim Akram is doing at personal level than giving space to those Indian men who laid their lives for their country.

I have seen that regular indians are highly discriminative toward mogoliod people. I have heard this complain from several north-eastern indians, american-chinese and even withnessed it at work where indians regularly made fun of a pakistani-burmese dude for being a chink.

May be the discrimination is the driving factor behind insurgency.

That is disgusting, and might I suggest that the Pakistani-Burmese dude knock those indian bigots spark out.

Have not abused anyones soldiers, and I respect highly the Israeli soldiers - who refuse to serve in the Palestinian Occupied Territories, I would respect mightily if indian soldiers refused to serve in IOK.

After 1965, 1984 and 1999 you are asking for just too much. The UN resolution categorically said Pakistan will remove their armed forces first followed by India.That came in 1948, now the resolution is worth crap.

Maoists/ Naxals insurgency is normal ? these killings and attacks on police and paramil are linked to decades old insurgency so my point was how you are calling death of 9 in ambush as normal ??

its interesting your Indian media gives more coverage to what Wasim Akram is doing at personal level than giving space to those Indian men who laid their lives for their country.

This proves that they would rather troll on a Pakistani thread - rather than honor 10 brave policemen that were brutally hacked to death and then dismembered, think about the poor families and what they would face - receiving their loved ones in that condition.

After 1965, 1984 and 1999 you are asking for just too much. The UN resolution categorically said Pakistan will remove their armed forces first followed by India.That came in 1948, now the resolution is worth crap.

That is why I have more respect for the Israeli Refusniks than indian soldiers who continue to keep a people under subjugation, and do not acknowledge its wrongness.

The Indian media reports all such incidences. It was the Indian media who reported the CBI list error. Please post any source where you find that certain truth is hidden from Indians by the media.

That is why I have more respect for the Israeli Refusniks than indian soldiers who continue to keep a people under subjugation, and do not acknowledge its wrongness.

The moment outside interference stops, Kashmir will become normal but this is unacceptable to some people.And the moment IA leaves PA will pounce upon just as it did in 1948.

The moment outside interference stops, Kashmir will become normal but this is unacceptable to some people.And the moment IA leaves PA will pounce upon just as it did in 1948.

I don't think it will die away at all, know abit about the internal dynamics there, the Hurriet and Mir have a very considerable following in the region.

I don't think it will die away at all, know abit about the internal dynamics there, the Hurriet and Mir have a very considerable following in the region.

Brother for the last 63 years we have facing this and will face this for a 1000 more years to come. From the time since we were bankcrupt and until now being a powerful economy we have faced this.

Back
Top Bottom