What's new

Indian PM not invited for Sharif's Oath taking.

Missed some....the clarification comes from an Indian source. !!

Clarification whats . It's called becoming a bigger man in diplomatic relations . Nawaz sahab said informally , Manmohan ji said informally and MEA answered formal questions . What is evading your thought process dear jimmi ??

And, not getting invited to a swearing in ceremony makes MMS somehow a bit lesser person (And I am not saying that it is not an important function)? or I am completely missing the joke and the relevance here?

Missed some....the clarification comes from an Indian source. !!

comprehension problem eh? we are trying to save mian Nawaz's image. so he should be thankful to us. MEA is trying hard to allure the newly elected minister. a good CBM I must say :)

Clarification whats . It's called becoming a bigger man in diplomatic relations . Nawaz sahab said informally , Manmohan ji said informally and MEA answered formal questions . What is evading your thought process dear jimmi ??

You making a mockery of yourself by blabbering in the previous post.

isko kehtey hai apne pairo pe kulhaadi maarna. :D wo bhi ek nahi do do baar :rofl:

@ salv defence, meri bhi aankho se aansu aagaye hass hass k. Bwahahahahah. LAUGHINGMYFUCKINGASSOUT.

comprehension problem eh? we are trying to save mian Nawaz's image. so he should be thankful to us. MEA is trying hard to allure the newly elected minister. a good CBM I must say :)

Fancy yourself more than it's worth.....I'm no fan of Nawas Sharif but if they were trying to salvage something, upcoming visit of Chinese PM and then Indian PM going to Japan would be an ideal excuse.....the fact is no formal invitation was extended....it's all a media hype. !!

NS requested him as a friendly gesture, you guys are reading too much into it.
Nobody denies its a friendly gesture, and also the fact that MMS is in no position to go. Some people think NS became a small person by doing so. :)

Fancy yourself more than it's worth.....I'm no fan of Nawas Sharif but if they were trying to salvage something, upcoming visit of Chinese PM and then Indian PM going to Japan would be an ideal excuse.....the fact is no formal invitation was extended....it's all a media hype. !!

its ok windy ull get over it :) kabhi kabhi galti se mishtake ho jaati hai.

ps. im off this self mocking thread :D

And, not getting invited to a swearing in ceremony makes MMS somehow a bit lesser person (And I am not saying that it is not an important function)? or I am completely missing the joke and the relevance here?

Apparently, Your PM refused non-existent invitation, unless he will reply to everything which takla say in Pakistan.

So, having phone sex between two PMs is called having diplomatic relations? Is this how diplomatic relation conducted? After 12 o'clock in bed?

Woh apney dost ko bolana Chataa Hai, Laykin Dost Ki Tabyat Kharab Hai? Utall Bihari Vajpai Jee ki?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom