upload_2019-1-5_12-35-0.png

upload_2019-1-5_12-35-41.png

upload_2019-1-5_12-36-9.png

upload_2019-1-5_12-36-45.png

upload_2019-1-5_12-37-23.png

upload_2019-1-5_12-38-2.png

@Nilgiri @padamchen @Yogijaat @Joe Shearer @Tshering22

SP, BSP silent on Maya-Akhilesh meet, speculation on seat-sharing
The development holds significance as sources said that a senior Congress leader had recently approached senior SP leaders to explore the potential inclusion of the Congress in an alliance that so far only has the SP, BSP and the RLD.
Express News Service |New Delhi |Updated: January 5, 2019 11:49:53 am
81 Shares
akhilesh-mayawati-express-photo.jpg

After the recently held Assembly polls in five states, which BJP lost three states to the Congress, all the parties have begun preparations for the Lok Sabha elections.
BSP supremo Mayawati and Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav are believed to have met in Delhi on Friday, fueling speculation that both parties are inching closer to a seat-sharing formula for the Lok Sabha elections in Delhi.

There is no word from both parties on the meeting.

The development holds significance as sources said that a senior Congress leader had recently approached senior SP leaders to explore the potential inclusion of the Congress in an alliance that so far only has the SP, BSP and the RLD.

After the recently held Assembly polls in five states, which BJP lost three states to the Congress, all the parties have begun preparations for the Lok Sabha elections.

It is believed that the SP is in favour of accommodating a few more small regional parties in the alliance to cash in on the support of particular castes that these parties have in selected constituencies. Akhilesh is also likely to visit Hyderabad soon and meet Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao to discuss an anti-BJP front.

It is also believed that Mayawati may hold a meeting of senior BSP leaders and key functionaries in Delhi on Saturday to discuss future programmes of the party. The SP and the BSP had previously allied together in Lok Sabha bypolls in Uttar Pradesh, defeating the BJP on three seats.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...esh-meet-speculation-on-seat-sharing-5524034/

BSP + SP+ RLD alliance almost confirmed 37+36+5 formula in shown in media.
@MilSpec @Vibrio @Darwin @jamahir @Soumitra

Thanks for tagging me but I have very less interest in politicians.

Akbar Vs Maharana Pratap: महाराणा प्रताप और अकबर पर राजस्थान में संग्राम, BJP का कांग्रेस के खिलाफ प्रदर्शन
Mughal Emperor Akbar and Rajput king Maharana Pratap row महाराणा प्रताप और अकबर पर राजस्थान के शिक्षा मंत्री के बयान के बाद से संग्राम छिड़ गया है. सूबे में विपक्षी दल बीजेपी ने इस मुद्दे पर कांग्रेस सरकार को जमकर घेरा है और राज्यव्यापी प्रदर्शन करने का ऐलान किया है.
akbar_ranapratap_1546525075_618x347.jpeg
फाइल फोटो- aajtak.in
anchor-Defaulticon.gif

शरत कुमार [Edited By: राम कृष्ण]
नई दिल्ली, 03 जनवरी 2019, अपडेटेड 20:17 IST

राजस्थान में सरकार बदलते ही एक बार फिर से इस बात पर संग्राम छिड़ गया है कि महाराणा प्रताप महान थे या अकबर. कांग्रेस सरकार के शिक्षा मंत्री के बयान के बाद भारतीय जनता पार्टी (BJP) ने गुरुवार को पलटवार करते हुए कहा कि अब इस मुद्दे पर सूबे के मुख्यमंत्री अशोक गहलोत जवाब दें कि दोनों में कौन महान थे? साथ ही बीजेपी ने महाराणा प्रताप के बहाने राजपूत वोट बैंक को साधने के लिए राज्यभर में कांग्रेस के खिलाफ प्रदर्शन करने का ऐलान किया है.

राजस्थान में पिछले साल पाठ्यक्रम में बदलाव करते हुए अकबर के आगे लगे शब्द महान को हटा दिया गया था. साथ ही महराणा प्रताप के नाम के आगे महान शब्द लगाया गया था. इसके अलावा यह भी लिख दिया गया था कि हल्दीघाटी के युद्ध में अकबर नहीं, बल्कि महराणा प्रताप जीते थे. अब सरकार बदली, तो राज्य के शिक्षा मंत्री गोविंद सिंह डोटासरा ने कह दिया कि पूरे पाठ्यक्रम की समीक्षा की जाएगी और यह देखा जाएगा कि महाराणा प्रताप और अकबर में कौन महान था? डोटासरा ने कहा, 'अब नई सरकार बनी है, तो सभी पाठ्यक्रमों की समीक्षा की जाएगी. मेरे मानने या नहीं मानने से क्या होता है?'

शिक्षा मंत्री की जुबान से यह बाहर निकलते ही बीजेपी ने इसे लपक लिया और राज्यभर में प्रदर्शनों का सिलसिला शुरू कर दिया. बीजेपी दफ्तर में गुरुवार को हुई प्रेस कॉन्फ्रेंस में राज्य के पूर्व शिक्षा मंत्री वासुदेव देवनानी ने कहा कि अब इस मामले में मुख्यमंत्री अशोक गहलोत बयान दें कि अकबर और महराणा प्रताप में कौन महान है? देवनानी ने आरोप लगाया कि अकबर के कारनामे ऐसे थे कि कांग्रेस दोनों को महान बनाने का दुस्साहस नहीं कर सकती है, इसलिए किसी एक को महान बनाना होगा.

पूर्व शिक्षा मंत्री ने आरोप लगाया कि मुस्लिम तुष्टीकरण के लिए कांग्रेस अपने वीरों का अपमान कर रही है. देवनानी ने आरोप लगाया कि 2004 में कांग्रेस ने पाठ्यक्रमों में बदलाव किया था. पाठ्यक्रमों में बदलाव की फेहरिस्त गिनाते हुए बीजेपी ने आरोप लगाया कि कांग्रेस ने पाठ्यक्रम से राम जैसे शब्द तक को हटा दिया था.

वासुदेव देवनानी ने कहा कि मंत्री इस तरह के बयान दे रहे हैं. लिहाजा अब मुख्यमंत्री गहलोत को जवाब देना चाहिए कि महराणा प्रताप महान थे या अकबर महान थे. दरअसल, इस बार के विधानसभा चुनाव में राजपूतों की नाराजगी बीजेपी को भारी पड़ी थी. राजपूतों को बीजेपी का परंपरागत वोट बैंक माना जाता है. हालांकि इस बार राजपूत कांग्रेस के पाले में चले गए थे, जिसके चलते बीजेपी को हार का सामना करना पड़ा था.

बीजेपी की कोशिश है कि इस बहाने महराणा प्रताप के नाम पर एक बार फिर से राजपूत वोट बैंक को जोड़ा जाए. कांग्रेस समझती है कि महाराणा प्रताप के नाम पर इस तरह के विवाद से नुकसान हो सकता है. लिहाजा अपने राजपूत नेताओं को भी मैदान में उतार दिया है. उधर राजपूत संगठनों ने एक बार फिर से कांग्रेस के शिक्षा मंत्री का पुतला फूंकने का ऐलान किया है.

https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/raj...arana-pratap-bjp-protests-atrc-1-1051654.html

BJP strategy in Rajasthan is out which is to gather Rajput votes.

@GHALIB @KapitaanAli @HariPrasad @Mustang06 @CyclopS

https://aajtak.intoday.in/embed/c100b9c1/?jwsource=cl

Video above ^

Pappu isn't pappu anymore is the story of 2018.

Whatever happens in 2019, Modi knows he let us down.

Cheers, Doc

SP, BSP silent on Maya-Akhilesh meet, speculation on seat-sharing
Express News Service |New Delhi |Updated: January 5, 2019 11:49:53 am
81 Shares
akhilesh-mayawati-express-photo.jpg

BSP supremo Mayawati and Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav are believed to have met in Delhi on Friday, fueling speculation that both parties are inching closer to a seat-sharing formula for the Lok Sabha elections in Delhi.

There is no word from both parties on the meeting.

It is believed that the SP is in favour of accommodating a few more small regional parties in the alliance to cash in on the support of particular castes that these parties have in selected constituencies. Akhilesh is also likely to visit Hyderabad soon and meet Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao to discuss an anti-BJP front.

It is also believed that Mayawati may hold a meeting of senior BSP leaders and key functionaries in Delhi on Saturday to discuss future programmes of the party. The SP and the BSP had previously allied together in Lok Sabha bypolls in Uttar Pradesh, defeating the BJP on three seats.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...esh-meet-speculation-on-seat-sharing-5524034/

BSP + SP+ RLD alliance almost confirmed 37+36+5 formula in shown in media.
@MilSpec @Vibrio @Darwin @jamahir @Soumitra

Ya I got this from an old friend today morning on Whatsapp. He's a BJP hardcore supporter like you. Been working on my brain with his little games for months now. As I have been on his.

Its an equal fight. Seeing as we came up through the same college and profession. He's a UP bhayya.

He's the one who taught me about bua bhatija and the BMW moniker.

Dekhte hain. Pareshan to ho tum sab .... itna zahir hai.

Cheers, Doc

If you notice most of the data posted was of November , things changed in December .
Bjp not more than 180-200.
Congress 135 -160.
The rest will come from the smaller regional sartaps..
Traditionally the two national parties have together pulled in 350 seats together. The BJP will not be able to sweep the Hindi states like it did earlier in 2014 , They were hoping for gains in the south , directly , or via proxy , But that to seem a little bleak at the moment .
Will give a state by state break up later tonight if i have the time .

Last edited:
If you notice most of the data posted was of November , things changed in December if you notice.
Congress 135 -160.
Traditionally the two national parties have together pulled in 350 seats together. The BJP will not be able to sweep the Hindi states like it did earlier in 2014 , They were hoping for gains in the south , directly , or via proxy , But that to seem a little bleak at the moment .

:lol:

Welcome boss.

Now fun ....

Cheers, Doc

Pappu isn't pappu anymore is the story of 2018.

Whatever happens in 2019, Modi knows he let us down.

Cheers, Doc

Ya I got this from an old friend today morning on Whatsapp. He's a BJP hardcore supporter like you. Been working on my brain with his little games for months now. As I have been on his.

Its an equal fight. Seeing as we came up through the same college and profession. He's a UP bhayya.

He's the one who taught me about bua bhatija and the BMW moniker.

Dekhte hain. Pareshan to ho tum sab .... itna zahir hai.

Cheers, Doc
Modi let us down that is a fact for us and no doubt about that. I was so amazed by his micromanagement in 2013-14 in Gujarat state and wanted that implemented it country wise.

But fact of the matter is we still hanging to him in 2019 but make no mistake we are no fan of BJP and still hope Modi ji will turn things around towards development.

Yes in UP things are upside down , it's like India and Pakistan joined hands to defeat China. :D

If this happen then lots of inner engineering needed or hung assembly is assured.

If you notice most of the data posted was of November , things changed in December if you notice.
Congress 135 -160.
Sir my prediction is around 230 seats if voted currently. We are so much fractured you will see our tilt towards RLD in western UP and Northern Rajasthan and INLD in haryana.

we are no fan of BJP

You may not realize it, its not a WE, but its YOU who is a fan of the BJP.

It comes out in the title of your thread.

Socho ...

The power of subliminal suggestion.

Cheers, Doc

You may not realize it, its not a WE, but its YOU who is a fan of the BJP.

It comes out in the title of your thread.

Socho ...

The power of subliminal suggestion.

Cheers, Doc
Sahi hai doctor sahab, If you can't kill the hordes then kill them one by one. Aren't you the lil devil :D

Sahi hai doctor sahab, If you can't kill the hordes then kill them one by one. Aren't you the lil devil :D

Bhai jab tak @jbgt90 saab mujhe manch nahin dete lakhon ke saamne, ek ek naujawan ko hi mai mindfuk kar sakta hun.

Bottom line sirji ... ye GENERAL ELECTIONS hain.

Hum PARTY ko vote de rahe hain.

Party PM chunegi. Aap kyun takleef le rahe hain? :D

Ab tera jatbhai bolega bawa baniya chanakya hai.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Bhai jab tak @jbgt90 saab mujhe manch nahin dete lakhon ke saamne, ek ek naujawan ko hi mai mindfuk kar sakta hun.

Bottom line sirji ... ye GENERAL ELECTIONS hain.

Hum PARTY ko vote de rahe hain.

Party PM chunegi. Ab kyun takleef le rahe hain? :D

Ab tera jatbhai bolega bawa baniya chanakya hai.

Cheers, Doc
I knew you would pick it up and others too and they they will ask bhai hmara kaun hai and then i will eat chicken with my RUM. :D

@Yogijaat is stating the common knowledge of our area we know you guys as cousins of baniyas. :flame::cry:

I knew you would pick it up and others too and they they will ask bhai hmara kaun hai and then i will eat chicken with my RUM. :D

@Yogijaat is stating the common knowledge of our area we know you guys as cousins of baniyas. :flame::cry:

Remind your jatbhai then which baniyas fought the mughals when your Rajput cousins gave up and left the maidan.

Remind your jatbhai then which microscopic baniya community sent ALL its young men into war with the Marathas in their Gujarat campaigns.

Am also sure neither of you need reminding which baniya led a Hindu army to break your bloodbrothers into two pieces.

Do you actually have Parsis living in jatland or are these old wives tales your khaps tell you?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom