What's new

Indian plan to kill 40.00.000 Muslims in Myanmar, Burma

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitne logon ko gadha bolun?? already got 15 thanks for calling someone a gadha in some other thread..

Why does everyone get to kill Muslims but us...ye badi nainsaafi hai...we must correct it presently. :hitwall:

Koi in logon ko samjhae that if we wanted the Rohingyas dead..they'd all be dead period. Not as if the Burmese would stop us.

Hmmmm, Your media is always busy against to make propaganda. Calling our founder Quaid-e-Azam with so many bad names on ZEE NEWS an indian news channel. Very sad that you people yourself cannot face the reality of indian poor propaganda against Pakistan.

obviously, from our point of view Jinnah was responsible for the country being split in two. but in my point of view all politicians were responsible for the split, Jinnah AND Nehru included.

Why does everyone get to kill Muslims but us...ye badi nainsaafi hai...we must correct it presently. :hitwall:

Koi in logon ko samjhae that if we wanted the Rohingyas dead..they'd all be dead period. Not as if the Burmese would stop us.

ham apne yahan to islamists ko mar nahi pate myanmaar me kya marenge :omghaha:

LOL...deranged people and absurd propaganda...Suppose, I accept it to be true, than why would India go all the way to Burma to kill 40 million muslims, when in India, we have some 250 million muslims?? Amazing propaganda for the next gen Jihadis...!!! Good Luck.

obviously, from our point of view Jinnah was responsible for the country being split in two. but in my point of view all politicians were responsible for the split, Jinnah AND Nehru included.

No you are wrong! And why your media says so many bad words against our founder? Is that this way you insians behave against others?

zahild hamdi,zakir naik ??pata nahi yaar

Eik ZAHID HAMEED & HAFIZ SAYEED ne tum Indians ki neende bhi haram kar rakhi hein.

In some languages like German,decimal performs the function of comma and vice versa. Poster seem to have forgotten that this is English language forum. Probably a second generation ****** rather than someone fresh off the boat from pakistan.

Just curious. If "." is same as comma, how would they denote decimal numbers ?

I never read "Khabrain" newspaper. Sensationalist and misleading crap. They make good money blackmailing people too. Probably the worst rag in Pakistan.

17841882-stop-stupidity-no-naivity-brainless-stupidly-unprofessional-foolhardy-dumb-mistake.jpg

becasue you don't like it?

zahild hamdee is indeed a great guy..he will earn hugh money send him to comedy-circus

Another master piece!

BATMAN, I am 100% agreed with you brother.

becasue you don't like it?

Another master piece!

I wonder why this guy "SHAMK9" showing so much sympathy with Indians? Maybe he is a big fan of STAR PLUS dramas?

Hindu have been plotting this since first Hindu was converted.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Aeronaut how much time will be needed to close this thread???

Try to face the reality about your country`s poor propaganda against Pakistan.

Dear, Moderator and Administrators
Please, Sir don`t close this thread just because of Indians don`t like their reality in this thread, Even they trying their best to get close this thread. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I am realy in shocked that after reading the reality about how and why so many innocent Muslims were killed in Burma by hindus and budis. But this Pakistani guy "SHAMK9" showing so much sympathy to Indians? I think he is in real an Indian. But using Pak flag to make us fool. Anyway one thing is clear that he is not a real Pakistani at all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

the thread was against Mayanmar...epic fail.. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Muslims are Muslims dosen`t matter they are living in Burma or Pakistan. But your Indians 1st priority is us Pakistani to make always propaganda.

I am realy in shocked that after reading the reality about how and why so many innocent Muslims were killed in Burma by hindus and budis. But this Pakistani guy "SHAMK9" showing so much sympathy to Indians? I think he is in real an Indian. But using Pak flag to make us fool. Anyway one thing is clear that he is not a real Pakistani at all.

Bhai silence is a virtue few practice. I suggest you do too... It is obviously a fake and sensationalist news. Just the first two lines in the body of the news are enough to show that this is a BS story. If you do not get it then it is nobody else's fault, least of all @SHAMK9.

Observe, learn, and then say something that adds value to the forum. Some forum members allow their emotions to dictate their posts. Their opinion carries little value. Do you wish the same for yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom