What's new

Indian plan to kill 40.00.000 Muslims in Myanmar, Burma

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????????????????????????????where the hell Pakistan come from????one advice,let me search which troll got banned today,and I'll tell you who you are..alright??now get a good night sleep...

I wonder why you showing so much frustration in this whole thread? Actually your avatar says it all!

One augusta 90-B is enough for whole myanmar navy. We should sink their navy so that they get clear answer

I wonder why you showing so much frustration in this whole thread? Actually your avatar says it all!

well,my frustration is due to your nasty habit of bringing Indo-pakistan relation in a BS Indo-Mayanmar thread..and accusing other members for correcting you.now @Chak Bamu is also joined to spank you..now go ahead and call him a false flagger too..

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheesy::cheesy: omg who will thach them

Hmmmm, I wonder why you are so much impress by Hamid Karzai?

well,my frustration is due to your nasty habit of bringing Indo-pakistan relation in a BS Indo-Mayanmar thread..and accusing other members for correcting you.now @Chak Bamu is also joined to spank you..now go ahead and call him a false flagger too..

मैं वह क्या कहते हैं परवाह नहीं है. लेकिन तुम मुझे पता है कि मुसलमानों के लिए बहुत क्रूर हैं जो कुछ भी! :disagree:

@Cruizer Too bad no one really cares for the Burmese Muslims..where is the Pakistani army, the Saudi warriors of the Ummah..won't you save your poor brothers as we butcher them? Ummah ke nam pe dag ho tum sab muslaman..ek bhi mard-e-momin ya Purisrar banda bacha nahi hai tumme. Even Bangladesh has done more for the Burmese muslims than you guys. Too bad a million of them have already been thrown out of the country. :omghaha:

@Cruizer Too bad no one really cares for the Burmese Muslims..where is the Pakistani army, the Saudi warriors of the Ummah..won't you save your poor brothers as we butcher them? Ummah ke nam pe dag ho tum sab muslaman..ek bhi mard-e-momin ya Purisrar banda bacha nahi hai tumme. Even Bangladesh has done more for the Burmese muslims than you guys. Too bad a million of them have already been thrown out of the country. :omghaha:

I hope that any Moderator or Administrator will take action against your this troll against whole Muslim Ummah, you idiot.

मुसलमानों के खिलाफ अपने हिंदू आतंकवाद के बारे में सच्चाई को स्वीकार करने के लिए प्रयास करें.

I thought buddhist were killing in Burma and Myanmar...?? A little more light on the news will be appreciated...Some facts and figures are also welcome...

मैं वह क्या कहते हैं परवाह नहीं है. लेकिन तुम मुझे पता है कि मुसलमानों के लिए बहुत क्रूर हैं जो कुछ भी! :disagree:

post in english..you can use hindi in home,if needed..but here,post in english..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom