What's new

Indian pilots will fly Russian FIFTH GENERATION FIGHTERS

No permanent friends or enemies!!!! Permanent intetests only. Period.

Russia is leaned towards China and Pak to counter USA. That doesn't mean they are against India. In case of conflict they at most will remain neutral than take side. Their interests. We have no problems with it.

India is leaning towards USA and west to counter China and fill up techno gap. That doesn't mean we are against Russia. Crima is proof of what I said.

Far stretch situation, India and Russia will be just customer-buyers. But will never will be enemies. We don't have any reason to

Indeed there is no permanent friends nor enemies, Russia sure knows this, that's why they're willing to sell mi-35 to and engine for JF-17 to Pakistan despite of Indian opposition, and lousily announce to sell S-400 and SU-35 to China to send a message to whom is might concerned. If India is leaning towards US, you think Russia will sell their ultra-high tech weapon to India as during 70s to 90s? personally I don't think so, the cooperation is already problematic with disagreement and delay, this is proving that Russia is dragging their feed and want a new term of agreement as they did with Vikramatiya..and who know where you 5th gen will end up? But I still stand on my word, Russia will not compromised and jeopardized Russian air force security by sharing PAK/FA technology with a nation now is cozying with their enemy...you can say that i'm contradicting myself once more...I can surely take that.:lol:

there is no rush for pakfa, as none of our adversaries will have a plane more capable than MKI for the foreseeable future

Indeed there is no permanent friends nor enemies, Russia sure knows this, that's why they're willing to sell mi-35 to and engine for JF-17 to Pakistan despite of Indian opposition, and lousily announce to sell S-400 and SU-35 to China to send a message to whom is might concerned. If India is leaning towards US, you think Russia will sell their ultra-high tech weapon to India as during 70s to 90s? personally I don't think so, the cooperation is already problematic with disagreement and delay, this is proving that Russia is dragging their feed and want a new term of agreement as they did with Vikramatiya..and who know where you 5th gen will end up? But I still stand on my word, Russia will not compromised and jeopardized Russian air force security by sharing PAK/FA technology with a nation now is cozying with their enemy...you can say that i'm contradicting myself once more...I can surely take that.:lol:
Take what you want. You are above reasoning ;)

Last point before I rest my case,
Russian economy is based on gas and weapon sell. That should tell you their priority list.

Sell it to China : few in numbers and IP is gone or Indian way.

That's all from me. You can continue. Tag me the day deal fail

Point to ponder!

No matter the status of Indo-Russia friendship.
No matter how big customer India is to Russia.
Russia wont part away with engine tech to India.

Have fun.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom