What's new

Indian Parliament attack — what it achieved for India

It would smooth communications if you wrote in English. Just a thought about how to do things, not that it is an effort to teach.

Please do go on. It's turning out to be a dull day. I could do with some comic relief. I shall wait in quivering anticipation for your next broadside.

hahaha .. like u made my day... now dnt go too personel dude i nva asked your comments for ma post dont knw from whr did u droped...infact thank god u are d sole crature here of its kind (you replied first so i did in that manner and that shows what you are actually),..... atlast most welcome whatever/however you would like to respond with your extraordinary english but i would like not to go anyfurther hope you wont force me too.... thanks a lot for your posts :smitten:

hahaha .. like u made my day... now dnt go too personel dude i nva asked your comments for ma post dont knw from whr did u droped...infact thank god u are d sole crature here of its kind (you replied first so i did in that manner and that shows what you are actually),..... atlast most welcome whatever/however you would like to respond with your extraordinary english but i would like not to go anyfurther hope you wont force me too.... thanks a lot for your posts :smitten:

Problem is, when you mail something to an open forum, you can't guarantee what sort of reply you will get. You can't guarantee that everyone who reads it will agree with you. You can't control the results. So, if you don't know how to write, if you can't put together a simple sentence which makes sense, take a break of a few years and come back when you are up to it.

Until then, silly posts will catch it in the neck, like they have so far.

Back
Top Bottom