What's new

Indian, Pakistan troops exchange fire on LoC

Somehow the word infiltration would seem rather out of place in this context.
As infiltration demands sneakiness.. trying to get into enemy lines under fire is hardly sneaky.
Perhaps the news is being faked again, possibly nothing more than a single rifle went off and people go into a firing frenzy.

This has happeed far too many times, semantics aside, you also know this. Whether this is directed from the higher levels or some tactical or local commanders do it is moot. Like with everything else Pakistani posters will give the benefit of doubt to PA and Indians will blame PA.

There is no reason to believe its fake though, as we have killed scores of infilterators this hunting season, and yes they invariably got support from Pakistani side as soon as they were discovered.

Why could we not respond like this to NATO???

okay guys
no good will come from posting such posts here
unless you want this thread to go nuclear

well, we don't have an option, we are not like pakistanis who will sit and see their soldiers being massacred by firing from across the border, so whenever there is a firing, we retaliate, and we also put it in news....

why so sensitivity- did the dumb indian's ego inside you get hurt- bringing in unrelated incident here- talk on facts which i put forth- try to refute it- instead of making self satisfying sweeping statements- Try to be rational for a change-

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Or it can just be white lies told by Pakistani army. Infiltration is real and the people trained on the other side of the border are desperately being ushed to this side with very minimal success rates. And if Indian masses are dumb what are Pakistani masses?

Actually that is what i am trying to convey- Dont believe in such glory laden news like dumb general public- Think broader- The infiltration part is just a suffix your army puts in the end of every incident for general consumption of dumb indian masses-

This is Just Another Incident at LoC And Happens from Time to Time !!

This Comes Just After Incident of NATO Attack on Pakistani Western Border , May be for General Consumption of Pakistani Masses to Please them after Yesterday debacle

I think Pak soldiers confused with the direction of fire. Fire towards west border bros and I cannot say now sleep tight as it is dangerous.

This is hardly a news.It's nothing unusual,is it??No need start a new thread after every such incident. . . . . . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

This is hardly a news.It's nothing unusual,is it??No need start a new thread after every such incident. . . . . . . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom