borderline, the sources said.
Indian troops retaliated in kind and the
exchange of fire lasted for a little over
two hours, they said. However, there
was no casualty on the Indian side.
The Indian retaliation prevented the
intrusion bid from across the LoC, the
sources added.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Indian, Pakistan troops exchange fire on LoC - India - DNA

The Indian retaliation prevented the intrusion bid from across the LoC.
Where did those clowns go? Ran hell for leather back into Pakistan territory as the small arms covering fire wasn't effective enough to get them to cross. These terrorists now need a nuke or two as covering fire to help them to cross next time!! Jeeez!
lol-003.gif

Somehow the word infiltration would seem rather out of place in this context.
As infiltration demands sneakiness.. trying to get into enemy lines under fire is hardly sneaky.
Perhaps the news is being faked again, possibly nothing more than a single rifle went off and people go into a firing frenzy.

As infiltration demands sneakiness.. trying to get into enemy lines under fire is hardly sneaky.
Perhaps the news is being faked again, possibly nothing more than a single rifle went off and people go into a firing frenzy.

Can also be diversionary tactics employed by the PA to sneak in infiltrators while keeping the security forces pinned down.

yeah, and this firing frenzy diverts the attention of security forces and this provides the terrorists with a chance of infiltration...

Well, providing cover fire while friendly combatant enters the enemy territory is well know tactic used by military all over the world.

Can also be diversionary tactics employed by the PA to sneak in infiltrators while keeping the security forces pinned down.

This should be obvious to PAK ARMY by now that sneaking infiltrators under heavy firing has become very obvious to Indian Army-
Lets say this- Pak Army is really dumb on keep trying that old- tested- and very obvious tactic to sneak in infiltrators-
Is it really so?- The Indian Army nemesis is full of dumb peoples?- Is that possible?-

Let me say this again- as i have said this many times before-
Such fake incidents of infiltration are created for the consumption of mass general dumb indian public- every now and then- and mass general dumb indian public they are-

anybody got the stats as to how many infiltratators have been killed by the IA
[ps my computer has som kind of virus that goes into a frenzy when i am on google]

This should be obvious to PAK ARMY by now that sneaking infiltrators under heavy firing has become very obvious to Indian Army-
Lets say this- Pak Army is really dumb on keep trying that old- tested- and very obvious tactic to sneak in infiltrators-
Is it really so?- The Indian Army nemesis is full of dumb peoples?- Is that possible?-

Let me say this again- as i have said this many times before-
Such fake incidents of infiltration are created for the consumption of mass general dumb indian public- every now and then- and mass general dumb indian public they are-

Or it can just be white lies told by Pakistani army. Infiltration is real and the people trained on the other side of the border are desperately being ushed to this side with very minimal success rates. And if Indian masses are dumb what are Pakistani masses?

Back
Top Bottom